Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike (673 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / I Am A Local Champion - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike by Flowrymz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Executive Governor of River State Nyesom Wike has described himself as a “Local Champion”.
The reason, Wike said is because he has spent all his life in Port Harcourt where he attended his primary, secondary schools and university in the state.
The only time he said he spent outside Port Harcourt was “when I went to Lagos for my Law School, that is a professional one.”
Wike who spoke Saturday in Port Harcourt during an interactive forum with reporters also described himself as the engine room of former Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s election into office.
The governor explained that he was teaching those in Amaechi’s camp the way to play the game of politics, because “there is no polling booth in the state that I do not know or do not know anybody.”
For those who have been criticizing his emergence as governor, he said, “the fact is that I was prepared for that election.
“I was a Council Chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person.
“As I sit down here, I can mention one, one person from each ward. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength.”
The governor also said that during the course of the campaigns, “I never emaciated one day, the truth of the matter is that if you do the election 100 times in this state, I will win.”
On the sacked lecturers of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Wike said that they were people who have not started work with the school at all.

http://posh360.net/i-am-a-local-champion-nyesom-wike/

Re: I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Always speaking like a tout!!
Re: I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike by neolboy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
k
Re: I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Always makin noise, mumu
Re: I Am A Local Champion – Nyesom Wike by evanscheck(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Someone shud just tell him to keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

Arrears Of Nigerian Workers’ Salaries, A Sad Commentary / 10 Advanced Countries With Extremely Primitive Problems / Saharareporters:new Charge Against Saraki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.