Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,065 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! (34891 Views)

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Photo: Housewife Dumps Day Old Baby Into Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by exlinkleads(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't think she even carried her for nine months, I think she was in boundage for 9 months with all the agony in the world.

believe me when I say she would have tried to abort the baby but may have been late for her. so carry that baby was a torment for her.

wicked woman. haeartless. I wish God punish her for this act.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by dubaino(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Her brother-in-law, a source revealed, therefore, decided to deep his hand into the toilet.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by AnointedG(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by phatdough(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is really bizarre. After 9months of pregnancy and she decides this is the best option. SMH
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Emade(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Me I knw say we black go teach devil how to wicked becos we just too wicked n I believe say dat part of bible way say d heart of a man is very wicked na d heart of a black person joor n finally woman wicked pass men which man fit do dis one?
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
And jesus wept
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
fctguy:

what of the man that put her in the family way?

That woman is a married woman! With a husband! Most, if not all Nigerian husband want children. And here his wife just murdered his baby for flimsy excuses. How wicked!
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by prestige5050(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by kittykat1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Post traumatic stress disorder
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by rickiedannie: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
enoqueen:
Lord av mercy cry cry

Poor child.
. People wicked sha ooh.pole get mind oooh.person no dey fear for dis world oooh.suppose d baby die nko...dat one na cnfam sin
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by hustler86(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
shocked Haba, Oloriburuku somebody, kole da fun e mon oooo, kai 4gotten I'm fasting... Buh still happiness will nva knw ur addr.... I de fast I beg
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Engineer1985(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wickedness at it's peak!!!
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by samplegirl(f): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
kennygee:
Useless woman.

When other women are looking for a gift like this, this one is throwing hers away.

We can understand a story of single girls aborting or abandoning babies, but what can u make of a house wife flushing a baby she has carried to term?

Abi no be her husband give her the belle?

Sister abeg o I no fit understand a single girl abandoning her baby.

Maybe you help me and explain too. And maybe justify it too o.

Evil na evil no matter the hue.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by damiloladuke: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
If God were to judge men accordingly to their deeds

WHY NOT CHECK MY SIGNATURE .
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some takeaways

1.It is possible the woman was depressed. Ante-partum and post partum depression are serious porblems for some women...and if not treated on time can lead to this (Ladies....that is one of the reasons why we docs yell at you to come for Ante-natal!),

2.It is also possible the woman did not want this baby....which leads me to whether she a) had access to contraceptives....which means that we health care people have been remiss in our jobs again....education, education. b) her husband does not want her to do contraception c) her husband is not using contraception...ie condoms.

Pregnancy is not an enjoyable thing. Which is why even though I disagree with the pro-abortion people....I agree when they say that their aim is ''every baby a wanted baby''!

3.We need more orphanages...for unwanted babies.You drop them off confidentially.

Sad case.....but lots of room for contemplation....and solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by ipreach: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
wicked woman

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
fctguy:

the man that put in family way is her husband so she should share the blame alone
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by eronxdabishop(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its so sad that people are just heartless.After 9months?may God have on boys and girls on this forum who still deliberately abort babies.I pray that ya all change for good
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by kingdenny(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
some people are looking for fruit of the womb while some people are dumping in the toilet , what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Some takeaways

1.It is possible the woman was depressed. Ante-partum and post partum depression are serious porblems for some women...and if not treated on time can lead to this (Ladies....that is one of the reasons why we docs yell at you to come for Ante-natal!),

2.It is also possible the woman did not want this baby....which leads me to whether she a) had access to contraceptives....which means that we health care people have been remiss in our jobs again....education, education. b) her husband does not want her to do contraception c) her husband is not using contraception...ie condoms.

Pregnancy is not an enjoyable thing. Which is why even though I disagree with the pro-abortion people....I agree when they say that their aim is ''every baby a wanted baby''!

3.We need more orphanages...for unwanted babies.You drop them off confidentially.

Sad case.....but lots of room for contemplation....and solutions.

As always, the most sensible post in the thread.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
fctguy:

are you that dumb... didnt the post read house wife?? is she not married and is already in a family? what do you now mean by put her in a family way? is a wife not suppose to bear children?? oh! i forgot you cant answer this questions because you are dumb...
receive sense IJN..
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by valoss: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
sobbing......y take an innocent life?imagine the height of wickedness unleased by a human to his fellow human.dis world self.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by skyfullofstars(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
I wanna cry, my baby. They should have given that baby to me, I would have raised it with all my love.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Swagt101(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
exlinkleads:
I don't think she even carried her for nine months, I think she was in boundage for 9 months with all the agony in the world.
believe me when I say she would have tried to abort the baby but may have been late for her. so carry that baby was a torment for her.
wicked woman. haeartless. I wish God punish her for this act.
Another reason why man no be God... grin
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by chamboy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
awon omo nna
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Krisgift(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Evil woman.

When others are busy praying for such bundle of joy, she decided to throw away hers.

To think that she's even married...

1 Like

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by exlinkleads(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagt101:
Another reason why man no be God... grin

well, whatever u say but remember, any act have consequency. dats how it will always be.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by anytexy: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
ruggedtimi:
his hand inside d toilet..with gloves or ??
I TIRE OO' THIS KIND STORY SELF shocked
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by chigoizie7(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
fctguy:

What about him? She is married to him,

He gave her belle as a husband, she carried it for nine months, and then killed the baby, what business has the husband got to do with his wife killing their baby?

Probably, he was not around when she gave birth thus killing d child without anyone knowing it.

The way people coment on threads eeh.

1 Like

Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by Swagt101(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
exlinkleads:

well, whatever u say but remember, any act have consequency. dats how it will always be.
Sure dear, Karma's a biatch, she'll always come around 2 phuck real hard grin
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by julieton: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
na real waa this is pure witchcraft.
Re: Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! by anigbajumo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) / ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.