Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! (1587 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just today, i visited my mother who is now remarried to an Akwa Ibom man, residing at Ikot Ekpene, after seperation with my Dad. On reaching there, I found out she's no more in her matrimonial home, she directed me to her new residence. Seeing my mum, tears rolled down my cheeks because she's been greatly abused with bruises on her face and head by her dismissed soldier husband. I thought of going over and fight the man myself, but i had a change of heart, knowing his army trainings may be employed to my disadvantage. I need help on what to do. I reside in Calabar, Cross River which is also my state of origin and a student in the state university.

Cc Seun, Ishilove etc
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by maverickdude(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
she shud neva go bk to im..simple

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by domopps(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
You can't fight your ur mom's husband! The case could be reported to police or some human right activist close by!

But make sure your mum ain't responsible for her present condition ooooo b4 taking such action!

Wish you well in ur academic pursuit !

meanwhile you av got to make her proud in other to take care of her to your own satisfaction!

Cheeeeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Judeoxide(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Finish school..I pray you get a good job and make mum proud...you are better alive than dead or bruised like mum...some marriage do fail and marriage is not by force...leave the animal soldier... Just focus on making her living better than it is now

1 Like

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
maverickdude:
she shud neva go bk to im..simple
she's got two of his kids with her! How is that possible?
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
domopps:
You can't fight your ur mom's husband! The case could be reported to police or some human right activist close by!

But make sure your mum ain't responsible for her present condition ooooo b4 taking such action!

Wish you well in ur academic pursuit !

meanwhile you av got to make her proud in other take care of her to your own satisfaction!

Cheeeeeers
tanx man. Welfare has been the option on my mind
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by raayah(f): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by raayah(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ku.ll.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by iamkingzlee(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Eyahh..... I feel your pain bro. Charter Sars and OP mesa! Make dem come beat the living day light out of that man grin I'm joking tho... I believe we still have human right activist(s). Check them out. Wish you well!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by SAMBARRY: 1:36am On Jun 22, 2015
smiley

and the cycle continues. ...

I'm not going to be surprised if op does the very thing hes castigating his step dad for on his wife

Do whatever you like with your mom

next
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2015
if it was me i would fight the man, my dad beat my mom while i was growing up and all i could do was watch, when he died i felt no tears for him even till now maybe Karma caught up with him. Man who beat women are weak and deserve death. That's my opinion.

@OP ensure you too don't inherit that part because my step-brother ended up following suit he beats his wife, sometimes i can't look at his face without showing disgust i know women are crazy but beating a lady is a no-no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by snakebeat: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2015
pcguru1:
if it was me i would fight the man, my dad beat my mom while i was growing up and all i could do was watch, when he died i felt no tears for him even till now maybe Karma caught up with him. Man who beat women are weak and deserve death. That's my opinion.

@OP ensure you too don't inherit that part because my step-brother ended up following suit he beats his wife, sometimes i can't look at his face without showing disgust i know women are crazy but beating a lady is a no-no
Men who beat's women deserve death!
Haba! that is not a good thing to say, just punishment commensurate with the offence.

Wishing death for a woman beater, is entirely iniquitous...
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by snakebeat: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Kudos to you for fighting the Urge to Fight your Step-dad.
And to your Mother, Tell her that She is a brave woman for Standing up for herself and leaving her abuser. She is a Strong woman.
Things to do.
1) If you or your mum have any belongings left in the man's house, Go and get it.(Best to go with your friends)
2) cut off all communication with your step dad.
3) Keep encouraging your mum. Tell her she did the right thing.
4) Take pictures of your mum and her bruises in case you want to pursue legal action (Although I doubt that domestic violence is a crime in Nigeria).

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for a man to turn a woman into a punching bag. No reason to beat your wife at all.
Shaaraaap!!!!!!
What do u mean by there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for a man to beat a woman? This is were woman get it wrong, propagating bias ideologies to suit their selfish interest. What if it was the woman that instigated the fight, by assaulting the man first? Or u think women don't instigate, incite and engage in fights?

Haven't u see women mistreating & beating their children? Even if a woman slaps a man, beat his mum, he shouldn't retaliate because she is a woman? How would u feel if u & ur mother got beaten & chased out by ur brother's wife upon a visit, will u still be saying this statement, or u don't know some women are wild?
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by raayah(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

Shaaraaap!!!!!!
What do u mean by there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for a man to beat a woman? This is were woman get it wrong, propagating bias ideologies to suit their selfish interest. What if it was the woman that instigated the fight, by assaulting the man first? Or u think women don't instigate, incite and engage in fights?

Haven't u see women mistreating & beating their children? Even if a woman slaps a man, beat his mum, he shouldn't retaliate because she is a woman? How would u feel if u & ur mother got beaten & chased out by ur brother's wife upon a visit, will u still be saying this statement, or u don't know some women are wild?

Why marry an abusive woman??

1 Like

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by eleojo23: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
This one is strong.
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by bukatyne(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
stevedure:
Just today, i visited my mother who is now remarried to an Akwa Ibom man, residing at Ikot Ekpene, after seperation with my Dad. On reaching there, I found out she's no more in her matrimonial home, she directed me to her new residence. Seeing my mum, tears rolled down my cheeks because she's been greatly abused with bruises on her face and head by her dismissed soldier husband. I thought of going over and fight the man myself, but i had a change of heart, knowing his army trainings may be employed to my disadvantage. I need help on what to do. I reside in Calabar, Cross River which is also my state of origin and a student in the state university.

Cc Seun, Ishilove etc

Why did your mom separate with your dad?
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by snakebeat: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Why marry an abusive woman??
But u know love is blind.
When a man is in love, he is as blind as a bat...
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by demmie1: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Why did your mom separate with your dad?

gbam!
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

Men who beat's women deserve death!
Haba! that is not a good thing to say, just punishment commensurate with the offence.

Wishing death for a woman beater, is entirely iniquitous...

This country has robbed me off my moral compass. Everyone acts like there's no rule , so it's why i feel people need to pay the price, to remind others. Not saying the lady is innocent, there are ways to go about it without physical fights. But yeah you're right wishing death on someone is too much.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by veave(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
snakebeat:

Shaaraaap!!!!!!

And this is someone's current boyfriend and future husband... smh!!!
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by snakebeat: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
veave:

And this is someone's current boyfriend and future husband... smh!!!
What the do u mean by this?

In short,i want to be ur boyfriend...
I'm already loving u... kiss kiss
grin
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by maverickdude(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
stevedure:
she's got two of his kids with her! How is that possible?
she shud kip d kidz wt ha,nd if he doesnt agree wt ha..leave d kidz wt im.afterall,kidz got their own life to live,so as their mama........for ao long will she b suffering at his hands?
Re: Help, My Step Dad Will Beat My Mum To Death! by Precious80: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tell your mum not to go back to that woman beater. He's a beast. I believe he's one of those frustrated old soldiers drinking ogogoro up and down. Pls take good care of your mum. Make d man go face shekau because dem be mate

(1) (Reply)

Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Baby Of A Year Old / Please read My Story / To Pay School Fees Or Not Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.