Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Music: Unstoppable ~ B.O.U.Q.U.I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Unstoppable ~ B.O.U.Q.U.I (335 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are Simply Unstoppable / Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? / Your Destiny Is Unstoppable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Unstoppable ~ B.O.U.Q.U.I by GospelHotspot(f): 3:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Foremost Nigerian Rap Empress B.O.U.Q.U.I who is known for her sublime and relentless energy at churning out superb and astounding sounds/visuals has alighted with a brand new single “UNSTOPPABLE” produced by the multiple awards winning Nigerian – American producer “Dapo Torimiro”.

Since relocating to the USA, the rap Queen who had earlier bagged an Acting/Directing certificate in Hollywood, later joined forces with multi- platinum record Producer, the man behind John Legend’s Quickly featuring Brandy, Frank Ocean, Jordin Sparks’ No Parade and Justin Bieber’s Bigger “Dapo Torimiro” to create what is tagged the sound of revival, a song for the tried and tested, a war cry for the chosen generation…“UNSTOPPABLE”.

Unstoppable is more than just a song but a declaration of hope to a dying generation and that which encourages us to stand like stallions, roar like lions and beat our chests because we are CHAMPIONS”. A cutting edge video for the song is currently in progress and will be shot in Atlanta Georgia.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/music-unstoppable-b-o-u-q-u-i-bouquiofficial/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Spiritual Man??? / Please Where Are The Mods In These Section? / Need Prayer And Unction? Vist Here! Do You Want To Rule Over Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.