Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala (3259 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by menix(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
musicwriter:

Ancient Israel were black people not white people. Do you remember, when we were children in primary school we thought Egypt and Israel were in heaven?. It's the same brainwashing education inherited from Britain that made us think Egypt and Israel were in heaven that make us think Israelites were white people. Get it?. Some tribes of Jacob (blacks) settled in eastern Nigeria, and many other parts of Africa when they fled.

See below.

Ancient Israelites and Hebrews were black people (For more information, watch the documentary on the bottom of the link).
http://www.africason.com/2015/04/ancient-israelites-hebrews-were-black.html

The True Israelites of The Bible Were Black People (For more information, watch the documentary on the bottom of the link).
http://www.africason.com/2015/04/what-ancient-israelites-looked-like.html

How Jesus Christ Became a Whiteman (For more information, watch the documentary on the bottom of the link).
http://www.africason.com/2015/04/how-jesus-christ-became-whiteman.html

Jesus Christ Was a Black Man - According to the Bible (For more information, watch the documentary on the bottom of the link).
http://www.africason.com/2015/02/jesus-is-black-man-according-to-bible.html

We believed everything white man told us, hook, line, and sinker and was brainwashed.

Elite Brainwashing, The Last Stage Of Mental Slavery
http://www.africason.com/2015/05/elite-brainwashing-last-stage-of-mental.html

Broz no vex oo nah wich skool u go sef, cous my primary skool teacher no teach mii all this 1 Wey u talk so...
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by musicwriter(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
menix:

Broz no vex oo nah wich skool u go sef, cous my primary skool teacher no teach mii all this 1 Wey u talk so...

Well, I dug up the information by myself in a research, which in itself was a quest to know why Africa is poor. These are hidden information western institutions don't want you to know. Cause when you know it, you suddenly realize blacks are actually a superior race and not otherwise.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by menix(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
macof:

What's this Nonsense about others hating igbos? Who isn't being hated in Nigeria? Do you not hate others?
And then you compare yourself to jews. ..as if Hitler 's hate for jews represents the whole world
Pls get sense and stop playing victim. .it makes you appear weak and clueless

U Wey get plenty sense watin u don achieve for this life..

With the shyte u spewed up there, u jst confirmed ur hatred for other tribes..

Well, be informed that I 'bu' Menix don't hate nd I repeat DONT HATE any tribe cous I can't create an ant...

Nwanne, gerrara here!!! Whol up whol up...
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by menix(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
musicwriter:

Well, I dug up the information by myself in a quest to know why Africa is poor. These are hidden information western institutions don't want you to know. Cause when you know it, you suddenly realize blacks are actually a superior race and not otherwise.

U jst gave mii an assignment..
Wuld live up to ur assignment..
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by musicwriter(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
menix:

U jst gave mii an assignment..
Wuld live up to ur assignment..

That's exactly how people who read my blog feel. Many black people have written me from all over the world to thank me for opening their eyes. Just go and read archives on www.africason.com and you'll be free!.

Blackman created the world!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. Pardon me if I'm just Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by macof(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
menix:

U Wey get plenty sense watin u don achieve for this life..

With the shyte u spewed up there, u jst confirmed ur hatred for other tribes..

Well, be informed that I 'bu' Menix don't hate nd I repeat DONT HATE any tribe cous I can't create an ant...

Nwanne, gerrara here!!! Whol up whol up...

Ok. But I didn't say I hate anybody. .. I don't know what stupid confirmation you seem to have gotten from my last post
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Japanese is not enough...laughing in Cantonese Chinese is another option. You don't have to agree with Femi anyway. Any objective-reasoning person would readily agree with him.

And you are an objective person? Lol don't make me laugh please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
iamlol:
Igbos are very Aladdin, dey have no Aladdin at all

Lol. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by bigfrancis21: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
django1:

And you are an objective person? Lol don't make me laugh please.

I never said nor denied anywhere that I was.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I never said nor denied anywhere that I was.

Well you implied it and we both know that is the farthest thing to the truth possible.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by bigfrancis21: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
django1:

Well you implied it and we both know that is the farthest thing to the truth possible.

That is what you think. I merely posted an article. Whatever you make out of it is at your discretion.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by blaqoracle: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by humilitypays(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:

https://olivernwokedi./2015/06/20/nigeria-cannot-survive-without-the-igbos/
May God bless the writer of this article.

He was honest enough to highlight the pains, persecution and anger of the Igbo people.

He also proferred the best solution on uniting Nigeria, but hell NO...Hausa-Fulani and their core Yoruba allies will rather die than see this happen.

But then, it will only take time and Nigeria will collapse; that's for sure!

Igbos have been condemned, criticised, wounded, discriminated, injurred, maimed, butchered, slaughtered in a place they call country by people they call fellow countrymen and you still expect this same Igbo people to love you and desire to be with you forever, NEVER!

Time will tell!!
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2015
macof:

What's this Nonsense about others hating igbos? Who isn't being hated in Nigeria? Do you not hate others?
And then you compare yourself to jews. ..as if Hitler 's hate for jews represents the whole world
Pls get sense and stop playing victim. .it makes you appear weak and clueless

ode shey ori e oti ti kpe ni they r nt playin victim they want independence. Simple grammar u cannot read.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by Bobbystanley(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Femi Aribisala is the only Yoruba man alive.

And I forgot to mention Fayose.
The rest are living corps
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by mekadinho(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT STILL BEAT MY IMAGINATION, IS HW A TRIBE DAT LOST VIRTUALLY EVERYTIN DURING D WAR, GOT UP TO DOMINATE MOST OF NIGERIA ECONOMIC SECTOR. I REP IGBO ANYTIME ANY DAY.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by gatiano(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2015
what would you say when they say something different of caution next week?
Bobbystanley:
Femi Aribisala is the only Yoruba man alive.

And I forgot to mention Fayose.
The rest are living corps
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by bigfrancis21: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by macof(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
tannytex:

ode shey ori e oti ti kpe ni they r nt playin victim they want independence. Simple grammar u cannot read.

Na wa o. . What then do u call them after screaming others hate them when in truth we all hate ourselves
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by OreMI22: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]
Re: Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala by ifyan(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Tapout:
wise men have always come from the east, n are still coming.....

You can say that again.

You know. .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Hilarious Pix Of Jaja Wachuku Dozzing Off At A Meeting In New York / Buhari Names INEC Chairman, Five Commissioners / Photo; Two Alleged Gays Caught Red-handed In Benin City, Paraded In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.