Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making (1923 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / I Need A Popcorn Making Machine / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Good morning fellow NLanders,I a about start a popcorn business and I would like to have your advice on cogent steps as well as the ingredients to use...Thanks
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by 13regular: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
ok
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by Portsmouth86(f): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2015
spanzed:
Good morning fellow NLanders,I a about start a popcorn business and I would like to have your advice on cogent steps as well as the ingredients to use...Thanks

Good morning

That sounds like a fantastic idea, I done a search for you and found this link which may help you in your start up to popcorn stardom cheesy

http://www.ehow.com/how_6062382_start-gourmet-popcorn-business.html

http://foodretro.com/5-secrets-making-movie-theatre-best-popcorn/

and for recipe ideas:

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipes/tag-7785/popcorn-recipes.aspx

Have a good day

Kind regards

Karen
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Good morning

That sounds like a fantastic idea, I done a search for you and found this link which may help you in your start up to popcorn stardom cheesy

http://www.ehow.com/how_6062382_start-gourmet-popcorn-business.html

http://foodretro.com/5-secrets-making-movie-theatre-best-popcorn/

and for recipe ideas:

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipes/tag-7785/popcorn-recipes.aspx

Have a good day

Kind regards

Karen

Karen my so grateful God bless are u into the business too?
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by Portsmouth86(f): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
movie theatre popcorn
Cook Time:5 min
Serves 4
Ingredients

1/4 cup popcorn kernels
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Three-fingered pinch of table salt

Instructions

Use a large soup pot with a lid. Put on stove at medium-medium low heat. Add coconut oil, EVOO, salt, and popcorn.
Shake the pot a bit so that the kernels are well-coated, and crack the lid just a bit for steam. After a few minutes of simmering, the popcorn will begin popping. Shake occasionally so that unpopped kernels fall back to the bottom to continue heating.
When popping slows down to once every couple of seconds, turn off the heat and dump the popcorn into your bowl. Be cautious of late poppers!
Garnish with salt to taste, and maybe some of your favorite topping.
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
13regular:
ok
say something please

1 Like

Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by Portsmouth86(f): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
spanzed:
Karen my so grateful God bless are u into the business too?

Thank you, no I'm not in the popcorn industry, I actually work in banking believe it or not wink

Just sat here at work on a night shift about to finish at 9am, and since I'm a whiz on the net thought id search some links for you

Stay blessed

Karen

1 Like

Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Portsmouth86:
movie theatre popcorn
Cook Time:5 min
Serves 4
Ingredients

1/4 cup popcorn kernels
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Three-fingered pinch of table salt

Instructions

Use a large soup pot with a lid. Put on stove at medium-medium low heat. Add coconut oil, EVOO, salt, and popcorn.
Shake the pot a bit so that the kernels are well-coated, and crack the lid just a bit for steam. After a few minutes of simmering, the popcorn will begin popping. Shake occasionally so that unpopped kernels fall back to the bottom to continue heating.
When popping slows down to once every couple of seconds, turn off the heat and dump the popcorn into your bowl. Be cautious of late poppers!
Garnish with salt to taste, and maybe some of your favorite topping.
I am planning on using d machine a foreign machine,I don't think dis steps can be applicable

1 Like

Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2015
moderators pls can u move this thread to business section....for me to get other response their too...Thank
Cc:Seun,Ishilove,Lalasticlala
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by Skanas(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
spanzed:
moderators pls can u move this thread to business section....for me to get other response their too...Thank
Cc:Seun,Ishilove,Lalasticlala
Bro like u've finally started ryt...ur signature and profile pic says so I guess. Abeg how did it go... am very much interested
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Skanas:

Bro like u've finally started ryt...ur signature and profile pic says so I guess. Abeg how did it go... am very much interested
Thanks bro it has been good so far,I thnkGod I wouldn't say I have started in full because I am just planning on resuming at my stand on Monday but the graduations as well as school supplies I have been doing are successful....special thanks to my brother who is an accountancy graduate he told me more about market strategy... for more info you can add me up on what sap with the second no on the picture..or on bbm@568C75A3
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by Skanas(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
spanzed:
Thanks bro it has been good so far,I thnkGod I wouldn't say I have started in full because I am just planning on resuming at my stand on Monday but the graduations as well as school supplies I have been doing are successful....special thanks to my brother who is an accountancy graduate he told me more about market strategy... for more info you can add me up on what sap with the second no on the picture..or on bbm@568C75A3

Way2go bro am hapi for u...will really be interested in knowing ur strategies market wise...thanks alot...I will add u up
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Skanas:

Way2go bro am hapi for u...will really be interested in knowing ur strategies market wise...thanks alot...I will add u up
Thanks sir
Re: Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making by spanzed(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Here is my card it contains my whatsap number and bbm pin...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Waste / Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience / Local Basket Weavers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.