Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) (44784 Views)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Princesschi(f): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Cute family.. God bless their home
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Don't trust men
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by zudozz: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
beauriful
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by happney65: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Married to an OBO..Omo Baba olowo..Wish them marital Bliss
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Pretty woman,but her kids don't look dressed 4 the occasion & is that a baby bump I see? wink...lovely family
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2015
So cool smiley
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by MhisIjay(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Handsome hubby + pretty wife + cute kids = beautiful family kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
nice...
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmn.
The children don't look anything like billionaires kids . Cute family sha

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by prolificJosh(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
cryHuh!! :oHuh!! Ma dream gf is finally gone....#owo#kudi#ego...locate me soon nah mk I no lose genevieve too
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Ama80(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
humtel:

Hater undecided
not a hater.d children don't look as gud as d parents.wat kind of dress is d little one wearing.cut ✂ n sow as dis age.look at Ds dress below,I expect dakore to prink up her babies not Ds cheap looking ones.she has d capabilities to do better both financially n otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
ifyalways:
Hmmn.
The children don't look anything like billionaires kids . Cute family sha

How does billionaire's kid look like?painted with money abi?

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Beautiful!!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
treasuremabel:
Beautiful!!!!
you won't vote abi,come with your people sha
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
you won't vote abi,come with your people sha

Am sorry boo but you know the rules says am not eligible
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by walemadu: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
all these actresses sabi born girls
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by philips70(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2015
coolebux:
So that rumour of Dakore living with hiv is just a hate-song

Cute family.

Even if it's true are there no people living happily with asthma, sickle cell or other diseases?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Olumide you too much cute family
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by goodgate: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Osahon7:
The children looks malnourished
Have you eaten today?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by PStacks(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Cream cute mehn! Insha Allah my own family too will be nothing short of this.
Good life is Good.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Bluepea(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Cute family
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
treasuremabel:

Am sorry boo but you know the rules says am not eligible
yeah just saw it now,such a pity,thanks anyway,how's holiday @home?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by olumidazz: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
I hear dakores in laws put her in serious check leaving her with no choice but to be scandal free. if not for the wealth of the Akandes and her no nonsense mother in law dakore would have been hopping from bed to bed like the rest of her colleagues.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
olumidazz:
I hear dakores in laws put her in serious check leaving her with no choice but to be scandal free. if not for the wealth of the Akandes and her no nonsense mother in law dakore would have been hopping from bed to bed like the rest of her colleagues.

@bold:

What scandal does Chioma Chukwuka have?

Or is her husband rich? abi her MIL is no nonsense?

@OP:

Cute parents.

What's up with the kids?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by freeage7(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2015
[b][/b]money speaking
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by ajumaxbabe(f): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
nice
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
yeah just saw it now,such a pity,thanks anyway,how's holiday @home?

Holidays are fine, getting boring small small.
You didn't reply me mention on my diary
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2015
mizjules:
Lovely family... The younger one looks like the dad
you are tempting me.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by beyoncausme: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
beautiful family...
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) by coolebux(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
philips70:

Even if it's true are there no people living happily with asthma, sickle cell or other diseases?
Meaning that she truly has it .....shebi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / 4 Cows Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Would Be Killing For Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.