Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand (7134 Views)

50 Dirty Jokes That Are (never Appropriate But) Always Funny / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / 50 Dirty Jokes That Are Always Funny (never Appropriate But) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
(15) The Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says “we don’t allow Higgs Bosons in here” The Higgs Boson says “but without me how can you have mass?”

N.B. Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of particle physics.
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
(16) It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally!

N.B. Kleptomania is the inability to refrain from the urge to steal items and is done for reasons other than personal use or financial gain.
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by mzlewis(f): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Iv never done chemistry before but i get d jokes...nice one op
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 24, 2015
WEIRDPC:
(10) There’s a band called 1023MB. They haven’t had any gigs yet though
I find this very witty. Pun!!!
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 24, 2015
WEIRDPC:
(12) A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, “In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative.” But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”
This is an old joke I really love.
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by fr3do(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
WEIRDPC:
(10)
There’s a band called 1023MB. They
haven’t had any gigs yet though

They are an MB shy of 1 gig
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
WEIRDPC:
(12) A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, “In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative.” But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”
Bwahahaha.. he totally disproved the professor
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Presbulg(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
I've to admit I'm addicted to Pun-ography

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Music / Funny Meme / Is This The Way Women Jump Into Conclusions? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.