Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun (676 Views)

Mama Taraba Shouldn't Blame Me, I Merely Reacted To An Original Story - FFK / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / APC, Buhari Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by salterswan: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
The All progressives congress, APC, National Chairman John Oyegun has called on those calling for his resignation in the party to redirect their energy towards ensuring that the party delivers on its promises to the Nigerian people.

He stated this as a guest on the Channels TV programme “Road Map” before adding that nobody should blame him for the fiasco at the National Assembly elections.
Oyegun who backed Senator Lawan Ahmed and Honourable Femi Gbajabiabila for the National Assembley positions, admitted that he has been hurt by the outcome of the elections which produced Senator Bukola Saraki and Honourable Yakubu Dogara as Senate president and Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“The civil war in the party has ended and we would not allow this to distract us”
“There is no question that we have been hurt with what happened. We disappointed the Nigerian people and we apologise for that but, all that is in the past and its behind us, we are moving forward and focusing on policies that would benefit the Nigerian people”

Oyegun whom the former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso blasted for his inability to resolve different interest groups in the party, vying for different positions also stated that he should not be blamed for what happened at the national assembly.

“A lot of people felt anguish in different form, we made mistakes and there is no arguing about that. I take responsibility for what has happened, but I don’t take the blame.
“We are a new breed, we have new plans for the people and we are a focused party even though we have had internal problems”

When asked if his party would want Ekweremadu’s resignation, he said: Read more here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/we-have-disappointed-nigerians-but-dont-blame-me-oyegun/
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Rounakid(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Booked
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Rounakid(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
For salecheesy
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by gobizzy101: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Blame me

Idiota
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Vikkie14: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
I take responsibility for what has happened, but I don’t take the blame.
You claim Responsibilty but you dont want to take the Blow of Blame. Who's deceiving who?

Does this man knows what he is saying?

Responsibility: noun

"A duty to deal with or take care of somebody/something, so that you may be BLAMED if something goes wrong".

Blame: /bleim/ verb,noun
"To think or say that somebody/something is RESPONSIBLE for something bad".

When you take responsibility, you are taking the blame.

1 Like

Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Vikkie14: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Tix pathetic Mr man.

They(APC) threatened to form a "parallel govt" (without "handover notes"wink .
Today they said "handover notes" Delay stops them from announcing a cabinet.

Who is deceiving who. I just hate the kind politics we are playing in this country.
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Sleekydee(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
ALL THESE PATHETIC POLITICIANS, WHO TOLD DEM TGE PPLE CHOICE WAS LAWAN AND GBAJABLIABIA, ABEGI THEY SHOULD LY BYGONE BE BYGONE, OGBENI I DONT TINK YOU DISAPPOINTED NIGERIANS OH, MAYB U DID TO URSELF SHA.
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by SUBMARINE: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
You guys disappointed the Educated Slaves down south.

We the Jonathanians down south already knew you guys are disaster

Sophistication does not translate to Common Sense grin
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by atiakatata: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Typing
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by Shaw007(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Please, who should I blame, because I must blame sombody right now!! undecided
Re: We Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun by sosanova: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
ONE CHANCE PARTY
DOGO YARO PARTY
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court Frees Ex-bank PHB Boss Atuche Others; Dismisses N25bn Fraud / BIZZARE: Man Marries Dead Wife In Ebonyi / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.