Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business (641 Views)

Kilishi Supply In Lagos. Your Opinion Please. / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels / Start Your Own Vending Business With Coconut Water Kiosk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by bulawa: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
My dear NLanders, 
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to request for your sincere advice on this forum.
I am  proposing to start up a business of bulk selling of virtual airtime and Internet data to resellers. 
As you all know airtime is one thing Nigerians must always buy to recharge their phones etc and the era of scratch cards is fast becoming a history largely due to the associated cost of printing and distribution. 
Internet data demand is also ever growing owing to the advancement in technology and the advent of android phones , ATMs,  POS etc all of which require data to function properly.
I have been able to contact major distributors and the best I could get is 6% profit.
I'm ready to give resellers at 5% (i.e every N1000 worth of airtime is N950 and every 1GB of data also goes for N950).
My dear NLanders, I need your sincere opinion as follows :
1. Is this a viable business?
2. Will resellers be willing to buy at my price?
3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your valuable time and contributions.
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by Marsh104(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
I am interested in this business cos it will give me chance to do other things. but I want to ask, assuming I decide to buy data from you for resale, how would it come to me and how do I sell? generally I mean, how does it work? you can whatsapp me on 09094500210
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by bulawa: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
First and foremost, you need a VTU SIM. Buy and register it and once we receive your payment, we'll immediately recharge your SIM with corresponding amount. You can then dial some USSD CODE to convert the VTU to data and send it to the customer.
It's that simple.
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by bulawa: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
The validity period is 30 days from day you convert vtu to data.
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by bulawa: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys. I still count on you and your sincere opinion.
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by dotsdavidson(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Its clearly a good business but the margin is quite low hence it can only be worthwhile if you can do good volume.

The idea of using sub marketers to drive volume is a good one but you need to think outside the box to attract them because loads of people are into this already.

I also believe if you can drive good volume, you can negotiate for a better margin in the future.

Please go for it.
Re: Your Opinion Please: Virtual Airtime And Internet Data Vending Business by firstimage: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AND AIRTIME FOR ALL NETWORK

MTN 1GB #240

MTN AIRTIME #5% DISCOUNT

FOR MORE INFO
WWW.VTU.COM.NG
WHAT'SAPP 07062144586
CALL 08039800458

(1) (Reply)

Wet Type Fish Feed Machine / Bank Ceos Call For Further Naira Devaluation / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.