Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Humility Is The Key To Glory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Humility Is The Key To Glory (577 Views)

"Humility Is No Longer Just A Virtue But A Strategy" / Shocking!!! Gospel Icon Paul Praise Call To Glory / Shiloh 2016 From Glory To Glory – Winners Chapel | Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humility Is The Key To Glory by ifetife: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2015
To embrace creativity, to continuously make impacts that will affect humanity positively, to give room for rapt productivity in no time, the ability to respect other's ability is the key.

Humility works along line with the concept of humanity.

Also, you must learn not to see what you have achieved over the time as the best. Be focused, you can do more.

Note:

God has used me to write another book in some couples of months ago, titled - Think Big, Dream Wide and Start Small. I am happy to invite you to the book launch here on O.A.U campus on July, 11, 2015.

The launch is a combination of a seminar and a writing competition prior the day. You can participate in the writing competition.

Topic is: Creativity: A tool for personal and National Development.

Form is: N300

Reinforcement: All participants will get a free copy of the book on the day of the launch. The best 3 runner ups will be given an award of excellence.

You can submit your articles to ifeoluwaoluyimide@gmail.com. or contact 08143251557 to get your form in hard or soft copy.

Publicly proper is loading!

Good morning!

I love you.

i-ifetife i-write i-teach i-act i-lead

Re: Humility Is The Key To Glory by Ritzy92(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Observing

(1) (Reply)

APPRECIATION!!! (amust Read!!!) / A Bit On Healthy Liver Can Be A Row A Fact / Send Me To Heaven' Phone Game Has Been Banned By Apple,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.