Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 22/6//15)- The Young Must Grow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 22/6//15)- The Young Must Grow (335 Views)

= / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 15/6//15)- The Bread Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 22/6//15)- The Young Must Grow by dallyemmy: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday - 22/6//15)- THE YOUNG MUST GROW

1.Father, thank you for your thoughts towards me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to an expected end.

2.Thank you for all the spiritual manna - your word, that have sustained me up till now.

3.Father, in any way I have watered down the potency of your word, ignorantly or deliberately, please, have mercy and forgive me.

4.Father, grant unto me wisdom and understanding that I require to interpret the scriptures correctly.

5.Father, grant me revelation in the knowledge of You, and feed me with the bread of Heaven that I may grow to spiritual maturity in Jesus’ Name. 

6.Father, let your word have free course and be glorified in me.

7.Father, grant unto me utterance to make known the mystery of the gospel.

8.Father, let me grow consistently in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

9.Father, let me be well grounded and rooted in the knowledge of your word, that I may not be misled or deceived by false or heretical teachings.

10.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word but also the doer of your word.

11.Father, let me be faithful and steadfast in all my services to you, till the end.

12.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Need Prayer And Unction? Vist Here! Do You Want To Rule Over Devil? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of June 2015 / The Foundation Of Unwavering Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.