Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,203 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye On The Power Of Prayer And How To Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye On The Power Of Prayer And How To Pray (1702 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye On The Power Of Prayer And How To Pray by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2015
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

[size=18pt]God can give you another chance. Today I join my faith with yours, write your prayer request below and encourage your loved ones to do the same.

If you are living in sin and calling on God to bless you, that's magic you are asking for and magic comes from the devil, Miracles comes from God almighty.

The power of prayer: some of you are saying well I have prayed but nothing is happening. Check yourself Isaiah 59:1-2 KJV
Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: [2] But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

The power of prayer: don't let the devil shut you up, the moment you start to pray quietly then you are gone. Cry Out Loud.

When it's time to pray, don't pray like ladies and gentlemen. Pray like warriors when your problems as been solved then go back to being ladies and gentlemen.

The power of prayer: After you have prayed, RELAX. God has never failed before and He won't start with your case.

The power of prayer: After you have prayed be ready to receive.
1 Peter 2:24, 2Cors 8:9[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye On The Power Of Prayer And How To Pray by luclaice(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
please pray for me
Re: Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye On The Power Of Prayer And How To Pray by Orikinla(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
luclaice:
please pray for me
. On what? Start praying first before asking for someone to pray for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion - God's Sadistic Game. / Moses Said That It Was Acceptable For A RAPE Victim To Be GODLESS! / Maybe Your Destiny Has Been Exchanged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.