Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (39640 Views)

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by back2sender: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
I wonder oangry

And some mofos were praising her
Don't mind those people, build a bank by 15 years? I laugh in Finnish
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Dmano: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
D point is don't come 2 Nigeria o b4 d Yerima u 4ur parent. My take
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
alleazardous:
happy betday wishing u long life and prosperity.bigger u bro

Thank you and God bless you Sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by neweraomo: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Why not build it now...
soon one man go promise her ECOBANK then impregnate her
Chai naija and negative thinking
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by donholy28(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
By age 15 she never get money to trans herself not to talk of building bank...clearly mathematics has damaged her brain...she think say as e dey easy to count till 1000 na so d money go appear.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by tgmservice: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pray she won't fall into the hands of bad boys who will kolombi all the maths from her brain
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Missmossy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hahahah grin grin

Kudos to her,she should keep it up.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Horlaz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is serious,I pray to av ds kind girl as a child...God bless nigeria,black is beautiful nd genius!!!
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Viciyke(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am jus admiring her 32(teeth) abi na 16 dey there? Brilliant kid wit a cute smile.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by 123papas(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
B= 15 not 5. Wrong substitution
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by emmatok(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
She dey madangry

Build bank

So because u knw maths now,na ur formulae u wan use abi Mtcheww

All of u above me sef undecided

MUMU,

Your younger mate dey solve math and planing her future.
You dey NL the form big babe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by becka95(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Her mom taught her only maths! We all had to go through numerous subjects out of our wishes, may God help us its not how far but how well.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by donJ2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
She dey madangry

Build bank

So because u knw maths now,na ur formulae u wan use abi Mtcheww

All of u above me sef undecided

A 10yr old says she wud build a bank at 15, and u r here spitting trash...r u 9?

Shez a minor, thats wat the brilliant ones do...they dream big....jst lik most science students in sec. sch wants to b a doctor.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akdegreat:
Lord I pray for such brilliant children.

HBD to me. smiley

You don't pray for it,it is genetic trait that shapes up as a result of constructive nurturing.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by lyman720(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Prodigy.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Ashkormissy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nd she had to spoil d pic by opening ha less than 32..... Na dis kyn pikin parent dey lyk to priding abt.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by jinxet2000: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
The 10 year old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade has enrolled in Open University, UK. Esther who is a British-Nigerian hails from Walsall and enjoys the normal things every 10 year old does: dressing up, playing with dolls, and going out”.

The only difference is that instead of dealing with simple 2×2 problems, the young star is interested in extreme algebra and calculus.

Speaking on her current class level, Esther says;

“It’s so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. Its real maths – theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff. It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way”.

Speaking on future endeavors, she says;

“I want to finish the course in two years. Then I’m going to do my PhD in financial maths when I’m 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I’m 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people”.

I’m sure you’re wondering how the parents feel about the rapid growth of their daughter, well Esther says;

“I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, “you’re too young, calm down.”

However, after three years of begging, her mother, Efe, finally agreed to allow her. It is so heart warming to see our younger generation growing up to be so smart and independent.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/06/10-year-old-nigerian-math-genius-esther.html

I can see she is solving quadratic equation using almighty formula at the age 10 years. At that age some people did solved such equation. However, that is great for her and trust she will build such at that age. But what actually motivated her? Bank?
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Graccccccccy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Even the 2x2 sef i never sabi finish grin
Haba! How will you not know that 2x2= 22...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Alao96(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na beans.......
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by elizilliams: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Haaaa!!!
This is an OLD SOul...
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by akymme(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
I pray for a genius too not a Thie..f like johnson

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by pomsky: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
The 10 year old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade has enrolled in Open University, UK. Esther who is a British-Nigerian hails from Walsall and enjoys the normal things every 10 year old does: dressing up, playing with dolls, and going out”.

The only difference is that instead of dealing with simple 2×2 problems, the young star is interested in extreme algebra and calculus.

Speaking on her current class level, Esther says;

“It’s so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. Its real maths – theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff. It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way”.

Speaking on future endeavors, she says;

“I want to finish the course in two years. Then I’m going to do my PhD in financial maths when I’m 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I’m 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people”.

I’m sure you’re wondering how the parents feel about the rapid growth of their daughter, well Esther says;

“I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, “you’re too young, calm down.”

However, after three years of begging, her mother, Efe, finally agreed to allow her. It is so heart warming to see our younger generation growing up to be so smart and independent.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/06/10-year-old-nigerian-math-genius-esther.html

[size=14pt].....i can do that maths she is doing na........[/size] grin
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Nayok(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akdegreat:
Lord I pray for such brilliant children.

HBD to me. smiley
amen, and me too

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by solayd(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beta pikin wink

but building bank?? find x in maths is different from reality o undecided
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by ModiKen(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
That's great but she should be wary of West Germany president

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Jambsupport(f): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Awwww, I pray for your kind. May God grant you long life.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by missmary(f): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
She's really fast! And she's going to be smart and independent but That's not what growing up is all about...My Pov
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by gnykelly(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
nice one. but talent is never enough. BANK because you sabi math.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by madenigga2dcore(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
To start with the quadratic equation... a=9 , b= 15, c=-6. reducing all by 3 .. I love de courage she has and zeal for maths.. so many pple dread mathematics
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
exemen:
waw............dats gud.......... Weldon....... just b carefull for Africa witches
please I need dis picture, it got me laughing real bad
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by Eggheaded(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Definitely, she was born with silver spoon. On top of it she is genus and her parents use their wealth to train her.
AS TEMPTING AS IT MAY BE, I DONT WANT TO USE ANOTHER PERSON'S WEALTH OR POSITION BEG FOR ME THROUGH GOD BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE PROCESS HE ACQUIRED IT.
TRANSLATION; "Mase fi ola elomiran toro nitoripe O o mo bi ose ri"
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 by mikehosy: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this the maths you are making noise about? Even my seven years pupils can answer it. Proud of her though but not enough to crave awareness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.