Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Hate My Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Hate My Job (425 Views)

How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / Am Quiting My Job Today Pls Help I Have 50k With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Job by oladepo1: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where some people are looking for any job to do, others who have gained employment are planning to look elsewhere. Why are they planning to look elsewhere? They are planning to look elsewhere because their monthly salary can’t meet up with their daily spending.These employed youth that hated their jobs are spending higher a day. Their needs are increasing everyday due to the harshness of the economy.

A lady that is earning twenty five thousand naira (i.e. $110), and she is spending one thousand naira a day on transportation, and food. Sometimes she will spend more if it rains or want to recharge her phone, and internet data. At the end of the month she is either left with nothing or a thousand naira.

People hate their job due to the fact that they are being nagged daily by their bosses who constantly yelled at them over any slight mistake. The daily fear of facing their bosses is causing them high blood pressure.

People hate their job because their poor salary can’t pay the debt they’ve owed. Before the month runs out they have virtually held debt that is far higher than their salary. They now become more worried to seek for another job.If at the end they secure another job with better pay, it can’t still meet their high taste of living. This is because they want to buy new clothes, do facial make ups, new nails, weekly hair do, toiletries and other luxury things they buy.

The only way you, that are seeking for higher pay job is to start planning on how you can create other source of income that will generate more money into your bank account by so doing, you will retire from your killer job of 7am to 10:30 pm.
I will introduce you to this make money online like mini importation, fiverr, where you will use your skill to earn daily dollars and many more. Just head to this www.nairacashflow.com/oladepo
Re: I Hate My Job by importexpert(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice article

(1) (Reply)

Step To Own A Berau D Change / Sms.9jahint.com Redefine / Make People Listen To You When You Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.