Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down (31239 Views)

Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by HzRF(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

Let him be there to only enjoy the largesse that comes with the position abi?

What impact has his been there in the last 6 - 8 years achieve?
have u question what lawan has been doing in the house 4 16yrs without any bill to his name

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by MartialArt2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't believe this
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Trut(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Obipat:
I'm from Enugu but I'm not in support of ekwremmadu, he is a thief

I'm from Enugu West senatorial zone, Ekweremmadu is representing us well. By the way, did he steal your money or belongings?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by funlord(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin Na from london dem wan dey tell am? This igbo people sef! E be like say the word "solidarity" na curse 4 dia language!
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Panshow(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is a group of sane minds. They know what they're talking about.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
mikeansy:
Why can't Nigerians get used to the concept of coalition and leave ekweremadu alone?
I think you are mixing stuff up . You talk of a coalition generally in a parliamentary system or where you do not have a majority so firstly there is no need for a "coalition". You do not talk of coalition when there are TWO MAIN parties
there was agreement between NPP and NPN in 1979 when NPN only had 36 out of 95 Senators and NPP had 16(UPN 28)

in the House of Reps NPN had 168 out of 449 and NPP had 78 (UPN 111) NPP produced the speaker by entering agreement with NPN . Wherever there is a coalition there is a "coalition" agreement which governs the relationship e.g what policies are to be pursued and the areas of compromise. There is no such agreement here.
Ekweremadu was voted in by a majority for whaetver reason and yes should be left alone I agree but this has nothing to do with "coalition" which is a concept you clearly do no comprehend
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
ki02020:
Na igbo group talk am o....not south west o
APC infected fellows, Saraki will ever be your undoing.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
DankemzI:
In a sane society, that man should be hanged. Then is mansion used to house motherless babies
You mean Tinubu?
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids will still blame Tinubu for this.
Mere commissioner, we blame Saraki
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Dahnify70(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
What is your full identity.
Your name
Your address
Your occupation
How you got to England, if at all you are not sending this from ilawe ekiti
Your village in Nigeria
Your Papa occupation
Until you furnish me with all this information, i reserve my comments
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by klax(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok oo igbo group we have heard you but the nan is not stepping down ok maybe your request will carry much weight in 4 years time only Gid can tell but for now he is the deputy senate president ok.

You guys are not even ashame of yourself hausa/fulani the president, Yoruba the vice president, Yoruba the Senate president from Kwara State, Hausa the speaker of the house please what remain Nothing. And they manage and pity us and give us deputy and yet you want him out and at the end of it all we will started crying being marginalised or being left out. Biko go find job ok.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kr0ne(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
lagdmark:
Wortles unemployed criminal s in UK claiming to be pan Igbo group. Some can not even afford to visit naija.
Jesu! This post has got me cracking like a silly hyena for the past 30 minutes. Nigerians living abroad "can't afford to come back"??
Chai! Wickedness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by gamaliel121(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
*opens yansh wide* poo on the person below meangry

You are disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
alaoeri:
HzRF:

That means d Senate President, speaker, Deputy speaker days are also numbered.
Their pple didn't support dem
Just the same way Saraki numbered Tinubu's days in Abuja, he's on his locality.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
alaoeri:
HzRF:

free2ryhme:

That question should go to all begging APC governors.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by DTOBS(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
this group are faceless like the BH guys! how can you sit down in Washington DC and be telling those in Nigeria what to do...rubbish
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
alaoeri:
HzRF:

free2ryhme:

ojosegun2011:
It is interesting the Igbo people of the South East are always against themselves. When the popsition of Senate President was given to them between 1999 and 2007 it was war and impeachment saga. Immediately the Ighos phased out of the scene the polity became stabilized and they are at their usual unhealthy rivalry against Ekweremadu again. Now, that Senator David Maart can no longer protect Ekweremadu as he did for 8 years from his hostile Igbo brothers, it is obvious that his days are numbered as Deputy Senate President of Nigeria. Igbo people are the most disunited tribe in Nigeria.
Fayose and Tinubu are from different tribes, Lateef Jakonde that betrayed Awo are Igbos. Obasanjo and Ogun state drug-baron -Senator are not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
What has ekweremadu contributed to the igbos? Nothing!!! And he was voted as deputy senate president again. Na wa for naija senators sef.
Ask Tinubu, after holding all western states to financial ramson, now they are begging for bailout and you are busy pointing fingers at Ekweremmadu.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by chinae(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
These guys just share different political platform with Ekweremadu as a PDP senator,
I shld ask them if they have done any technology transfer nd stop lamenting one ones effort.
I knw you guys are disturbed about the pace of dev in the area as an Igbo man we don't take our home for granted. Pls. talk him into performance and not elimination.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by walozanga(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
This drugs u people are selling here, can a pregnant woman drink it?
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by naira0(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Interesting
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kernel504(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
PUSH1:
Most of them have never done anything reasonable for the country or their people. Ibos are known to sell their rights due to religious and ethnic bigotry anyway.
Let me educate you on the meaning of betrayer. Betrayer is when PDP choose a Yoruba man during the 8th assemble to become the speaker, for the own selfishness,conived with minority to vote Tambuwal thereby deny the entire tribe of there right. Today same Tambuwal has betrayed the betrayer,cheap players.
Which other betrayer is worst than all APC governors looting their state treasury, thereby starving there subjects for 8 months... Wickedness.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by ndcide(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Not even the igbo groups inside APC, will want ekwerenmadu out.
These ones...
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kelechi50: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pavore9:
What did these guys drink? shocked If he has not represented Enugu West well in the Senate all these years, what attempt did they make towards him not being (s)elected again?
who (s)elected him na Fayose style he take enter
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by emog17(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
*opens yansh wide* poo on the person below meangry
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by corektchic: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Trut:

I'm from Enugu West senatorial zone, Ekweremmadu is representing us well. By the way, did he steal your money or belongings?
Help me to ask him o! Im sure hes one of those Enugu indigenous in diaspora.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by lukecent: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
They should write it in Igbo so I ll believe them.
Useless, faceless bunch of clowns.

For those asking his achievement u should come to Enugu West for a tour and see for ursef, both completed n ongoing projects.
It was his achievements that returned him to the NASS b/cos Chime, the former gov. picked ticket for the same seat. And they re from the same senatorial zone

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by disumusa: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
kernel504:

nonsense what is assistant senate presiden that has no influence or action just like ceremonia president i.e zik
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by ki02020(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
kernel504:

APC infected fellows, Saraki will ever be your undoing.

Na.........bro we are all nigerians and the best we want......
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Neplusultra(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
lagdmark:
Wortles unemployed criminal s in UK claiming to be pan Igbo group. Some can not even afford to visit naija.
I disagree with you on dis one, I really wish he'll step down, dat position set is good as nothing, igbos are not represented in dis government at all! It's all or its nothing!
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by disumusa: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
kernel504:

Fayose and Tinubu are from different tribes, Lateef Jakonde that betrayed Awo are Igbos. Obasanjo and Ogun state drug-baron -Senator are not Yoruba.
ibo kwenu all these prominent people are ibos.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Neplusultra(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
NOTRIBE:
you should be ashamed, what is deputy senate president!..will always play a second fiddle..? lets us look at a more respectable position.no be people be president, VP, speaker or senate president? you are here rejoicing over DEPUTY senate president.
Exactly my point! I even want him to step down! Dat position is as good as nothing! Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.