Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,437 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? (890 Views)

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by xlash(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015

It was a sorry sight in Ikorodu area of Lagos State when a
man, Solomon Ajisafe and his sister, Ayomide Ajayi, brutally
beat up his wife, Opeyemi, over allegations of adultery.

Not done with the beating, the forcefully inserted a beer
bottle and dried pepper into the woman's private part, an
act that had her momentarily insane.

Though the case is before the Ikorodu Magistrates' Court
and the culprits have been remanded in prison custody
pending when judgement will be passed, members of the
civil society, women rights advocate and the general public
have been clamouring for sever punishment for the duo so
as to serve as a deterrent to others.

This case is a repeat of the Ejigbo Sodomy case ยป some
months ago, where some women were accused of stealing
pepper in the market and had pepper poured into their
private parts, leading to one of them losing her life.

On Morning Teaser today, we ask: what punishment do
you think would be appropriate for the Ajisafe and Ajayi

SOURCE: http://primebaze.com
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by skondo09(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
cut off his di*k
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by Genea(f): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Slice his balls and pour d pepper into each
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by mayorski01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
Slice his balls and pour d pepper into each
lols sweet Genea. with d sliced balls the guy cant feel a thing.. u know what i ll do?
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by Genea(f): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorski01:

lols sweet Genea. with d sliced balls the guy cant feel a thing.. u know what i ll do?
wah u wil u do dear
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by mayorski01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
wah u wil u do dear
insert a broomstick into his penis hole, then gently withdraw and reinsert.. i think that should do the job
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by Genea(f): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorski01:

insert a broomstick into his penis hole, then gently withdraw and reinsert.. i think that should do the job
chai da one go badt gaaaaan grin grin
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by ABEngine(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
1. Fetch Cameroon pepper
2. Obtain two full bottles of aboniki
3. A piece of firm twine preferably raffia
4. Firmly secure the morafucca, fists and feet
5. Apply the the aboniki directly on the joystick
6. Make a parting in the custard bucket of Cameroon pepper and carefully insert his joysick into same.
7. Fasten him properly to the custard bucket of pepper and take him outside to tan under hot sun...
8. This would only serve as an appetizer, till i come up with a plan for the main treat and dessert
Re: What Should Be Done To A Man Who Put Pepper In Wife's Private Parts? by andyanders: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
The court should recommend that a big needle should be used to pierce his urinary track and pepper should be poured into the hole nd allow him to feel the pain for about 30 mins and after 30 mins, another dose of the pepper should be administered on him again.Let be done for 5 days before they bring him to court again for sentencing.

(1) (Reply)

murder / IGP Orders Arrest Of LG Officials Mounting Roadblocks / Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.