Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan (810 Views)

Isreali President Urges All Nations To Support ----biafra / Shettima Spends N10million Daily On Ramadan Food - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Boss13: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Reuven Rivlin, the president of Israel, has written to President Muhammadu Buhari to wishi him “an easy and effective Ramadan fast”. According to the Israeli embassy in Abuja, Rivlin’s letter, personally signed and addressed to Buhari, was in line with the Muslim practice of felicitating with their counterparts all over the world to commemorate the month of Ramadan. “It is my hope that during this month of Ramadan, we shall all succeed in opening our hearts so that we may listen to one other in mutual regard,” a part of the letter read. “May it be God’s will that the descendants of Abraham will open the gates of their hearts and their minds to one another and meet with one another in a spirit of mutual respect and esteem. “On my behalf and on behalf of the State of Israel, permit me to wish you an easy and affective fast.” Rivlin has been seeking to boost relations between Nigerian and Israel since Buhari’s emergence as winner of the March 28 presidential election. In early April, he congratulated Buhari on his victory and also expressed readiness to assist the Nigerian government in its fight against corruption, terrorism and in the development of the agriculture sector. He noted that the two countries were facing “similar dangers and challenges in our daily struggle against those who want to terrorise our citizens”. “The latest news regarding the Boko Haram-ISIS alliance underscores the need for like-minded countries to unite in the fight against such radical terrorist organisations. I assure you that in this important campaign, Israel stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Nigeria,” Rivlin had said. “I wish you every success in the challenging task ahead and trust that under your presidency, the relations of friendship and cooperation between Nigeria and Israel will continue to expand and strengthen.” In response, Buhari said he was grateful for the gesture and pledged to work with all countries to their mutual benefits.

http://www.thecable.ng/isreali-president-writes-buhari-ramadan
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
when you make nairaland top comment. Like my post for no reason,today is my birthday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Acekidc4(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good One Dere!!Ride On Baba!!No Shaking
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls someone shld tell raayah to kip off dis thread Must u comment

#irepGenea
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by raayah(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by DropShot: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let's hear what the Jonathanians will say.

1 Like

Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by samueld0(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Have Isreal written her closest neighbor "Palestine" Happy Ramadan?

If not when will they do so?
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Armaggedon: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
samueld0:

Go and ask them in 'Palestine'
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Chiaka(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one! good!
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
They should write Palestianian not Nigeria
Natanyanhu is just playing mind game here to get into PMB skin
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by samueld0(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Armaggedon:
Go and ask them in 'Palestine'

Ntoorrr tongue embarassed embarassed tongue embarassed tongue
e pain you? shocked
Re: Isreali President Writes Buhari On Ramadan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
samueld0:

Don't mind them, they are scared buhari might stop buying weapons from them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo: Is This Possible? / Alledged Resignation: National Security Adviser And President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.