Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis (721 Views)

Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It / HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door / How To Watch Over 2,000 Free Dstv Channels On All Android & BB10 Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by powerfulsettingz: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am young man at age of 24yr, I want to travel to UK, USA or even Canada if am chanced, since that's was my father plan for me before he died 2 yrs ago, now the property has been shared among the wives, I came frm a polygamous house, and I hope u knw hw they do share the property? There are 12 children frm 3 wives, but I was lucky enough, my mother gave birth to only me, and the token will be divided by 3 (the number of wives). Without talking much, my share is estimated to be 450k, as the only child frm my mother, cus my mother have refused to show up for her own shared, so I stood in place for her, the problem I have now is that lots of pipu in the family especially my brothers frm another mother are up against me, as in when their share was divided among them, I think each of them were only able to hav 56k each some 23k, I can see the jealousy in them concerning me having a whole 450k all alone.
This where I need help 1st, I which to expend dis money to travel out of the country where no one will have easy access to me, but am kind of a novice concerning this, thou I spoke to some pipu abt it, but they kept telling me I have to get a visit visa first, and I won't be allowed to work for the duration, but what I wanted is to fly out and work overseas, even if I hav to come back and renew my visa status, I just want to work the first I leave so I can gather money to come back, I have frnd in UK wu I can stay with. 2nd I don't knw the right person to turn to in Nigeria for all the processing without getting scamed, I mean there are Companies that deals with this kind of stufs, if only I knw sm1 that can connect me to them.
Sm1 suggested I go for my HND program with the money, cos I hav N.D cert, but I just can't stay in Nigeria not with those brothers of mine, I knw wat am saying incase sm1 here wish to quote me wrong.
I need advice on how to go about the processing, the right people dat can handle it, if I can get myself a working permit visa at first and how it might all cost me, if only if my share of the money can handle it.
Thanks
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by angieberry(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
So when you go 'Oversees' what next? You have not heard tales of horror of people who travel abroad for greener pastures but end up getting the opposite? My friend, better put that money to good use. After getting your visa and all necessary travel documents, you'll be left with little or nothing. You'll become stranded if you eventually travel and I tell you, its not easy for immigrants. If you're lucky, you'll get a job cleaning toilets.
Why don't you get back to school or start a business? Many opportunities here in Nigeria but people are just too blind to see it. They think that everything is made out of gold in the land of the whiteman . If you're so scared of you're fellow brothers, why don't you relocate?
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by powerfulsettingz: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
So when you go 'Oversees' what next? You have not heard tales of horror of people who travel abroad for greener pastures but end up getting the opposite? My friend, better put that money to good use. After getting your visa and all necessary travel documents, you'll be left with little or nothing. You'll become stranded if you eventually travel and I tell you, its not easy for immigrants. If you're lucky, you'll get a job cleaning toilets.
Why don't you get back to school or start a business? Many opportunities here in Nigeria but people are just too blind to see it. They think that everything is made out of gold in the land of the whiteman . If you're so scared of you're fellow brothers, why don't you relocate?
That's one thing I won't want to do, I cant go back to school with that money, not in a country where graduate employment is not certain
And again going abroad has always been strong thought of my father towards me, if not for this is death I would hav been there already.
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by angieberry(f): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't understand your point @ bolded
You're just interested in going abroad!
To do what? With that meager amount of money? You'll most likely get stranded
Your father, bless his soul, might have had the means to sustain you there
Now that he is gone, you have to make your choices smartly
powerfulsettingz:

That's one thing I won't want to do, I can go back to school with that money, not in a country where graduate employment is certain
And again going abroad has always been strong thought of my father towards me, if not for this is death I would hav been there already.
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by powerfulsettingz: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
I don't understand your point @ bolded
You're just interested in going abroad!
To do what? With that meager amount of money? You'll most likely get stranded
Your father, bless his soul, might have had the means to sustain you there
Now that he is gone, you have to make your choices smartly
Sorry @Bolded I actually mean I can't secure such money here on education where employment is not guaranteed, only for me to start begging frm those brothers again
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
I really dont know what to say.. Coz i thought this kind of things happens in movies.
Re: If there ar Over 2,000,000 Users On Dis Forum, Den Sm1 Shud Advice Me on dis by Sveen: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Am young man at age of 24yr, I want to travel to UK, USA or even Canada if am chanced, since that's was my father plan for me before he died 2 yrs ago, now the property has been shared among the wives, I came frm a polygamous house, and I hope u knw hw they do share the property? There are 12 children frm 3 wives, but I was lucky enough, my mother gave birth to only me, and the token will be divided by 3 (the number of wives). Without talking much, my share is estimated to be 450k, as the only child frm my mother, cus my mother have refused to show up for her own shared, so I stood in place for her, the problem I have now is that lots of pipu in the family especially my brothers frm another mother are up against me, as in when their share was divided among them, I think each of them were only able to hav 56k each some 23k, I can see the jealousy in them concerning me having a whole 450k all alone.
This where I need help 1st, I which to expend dis money to travel out of the country where no one will have easy access to me, but am kind of a novice concerning this, thou I spoke to some pipu abt it, but they kept telling me I have to get a visit visa first, and I won't be allowed to work for the duration, but what I wanted is to fly out and work overseas, even if I hav to come back and renew my visa status, I just want to work the first I leave so I can gather money to come back, I have frnd in UK wu I can stay with. 2nd I don't knw the right person to turn to in Nigeria for all the processing without getting scamed, I mean there are Companies that deals with this kind of stufs, if only I knw sm1 that can connect me to them.
Sm1 suggested I go for my HND program with the money, cos I hav N.D cert, but I just can't stay in Nigeria not with those brothers of mine, I knw wat am saying incase sm1 here wish to quote me wrong.
I need advice on how to go about the processing, the right people dat can handle it, if I can get myself a working permit visa at first and how it might all cost me, if only if my share of the money can handle it.
Thanks

www.Nairaland.com/travel

You'll get reasonable advice therein.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To This Statement “ The Police Is Your Friend?” / I Swear , I Need Money Badly!!!!! / Arewa (northern Nigeria) Pace Setters/achievers / Most Influentials 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.