Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard (682 Views)

World Fastest Camera Invented By Scientist In Sweden / Building The World's Fastest Train / US Plans To Have The World’s Fastest Supercomputer By 2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard by whiteybankz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
I came about this keyboard about 2years ago and notice no one seem to know/use it, except a few people I introduced it to.
“MessagEase” as named by the developers, is the most accurate and the fastest keyboard for Android phones, or any touch screen device.
MessagEase has fewer keys. I know you are wondering how a keyboard with just the regular nine keys can still be the fastest. You only need to target nine keys. Most keys have two letters assigned to them, except the central key, which is quite special.
I've mastered it so much that I disabled letter display, leaving the keys blank.
Chinese' Fabri stands the fastest dude in the world at 64WPM (64 WORDS PER MINUTE).
I'm still at 32WPM. I stil dey try na.
MessagEase's patented design is the result of many years of scientific research in the field of Computer-Human Interface (CHI). In addition to Android phones, MessagEase runs on the iPhone, Palm OS, Tablet PC (Windows), and Pocket PC.
It has an interesting game “messagEase game” that enables you master it's usage.
I bet if you play the game and use it consistently for about a week (chatters), you will be glad you did. Geeks would love this.

Oh I don forget oo, it also has a very accurate “speech to text”. you speak in english and it writes it out. Try this keyboard.

Re: Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard by Miraclestar: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Amazing...

1 Like

Re: Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard by Juliano47(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
How bout a download link? wink
Re: Amazingly World's Fastest Keyboard by whiteybankz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Juliano47:
How bout a download link? wink
So sorry for the late reply
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exideas.mekb&hl=en
you can also jst open ur playstor and search “messagease”

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If A Remote Control Is Working / Etisalat 3.5gb / Create Selenium Webdriver Test Using Selenium Ide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.