Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k (3949 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A One Bedroom Self Contained / See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount / How Much Will It Cost Me To Roof A 2 Flat Apartment(2bedrm/3bedrm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by GoodJ: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
House please advise me
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by teewhydope(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Depends on the material you wanna use for d roofing
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by GoodJ: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wood, Long span roofing sheet(not step tiles)
teewhydope:
Depends on the material you wanna use for d roofing
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by brownlolly(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Try first and see
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by GoodJ: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
I need to know before going into it.As the saying goes, Look before you leap
brownlolly:
Try first and see
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by vicbussi: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Which state are u. how cheap is wood in ur area. 2 by 2: 2 by 3: 2 by 4 and wht size is ur apartment
wht height do u want. 8mm - 13mm or less. with this u can calculate how many wood X size and amount.
Zinc how many bundle. then wookmanship.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by rogermilar(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's depends on ur location. But I can assure you I will do it with that amount.
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by cleric(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
ask HSLbroker.
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
cleric:
ask HSLbroker.
thanks @ cleric for your recommendation here, I'm grateful.

Op; when you said N250k do you mean hardwood quotation alone or workmanship or hardwood quotation plus workmanship.

For 2 bedroom bungalow sir, it depend on the kind of roofing sheets you intend to use, because wood quotation for stone coated is different from that of stepped tiles or metcopo and long span hardwood quote for long span which is 3ft purlin spacing is different and cheaper than all of them in terms of quote.

If you can all the above questions, I can help u.

Regards
H$Lbroker
Adeniyi
MD/CEO
LLP
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2015
We are done with the covering pics

More pics coming

Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2015
More coming

Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by GoodJ: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am in Abuja. Wood not really cheap. Height 8mm-13mm
vicbussi:
Which state are u. how cheap is wood in ur area. 2 by 2: 2 by 3: 2 by 4 and wht size is ur apartment
wht height do u want. 8mm - 13mm or less. with this u can calculate how many wood X size and amount.
Zinc how many bundle. then wookmanship.

Good luck
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by GoodJ: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
I mean hardwood quotation plus workmanship.I like to use [long span which is 3ft purlin spacing .

quote author=HsLBroker post=35042446] thanks @ cleric for your recommendation here, I'm grateful.

Op; when you said N250k do you mean hardwood quotation alone or workmanship or hardwood quotation plus workmanship.

For 2 bedroom bungalow sir, it depend on the kind of roofing sheets you intend to use, because wood quotation for stone coated is different from that of stepped tiles or metcopo and long span hardwood quote for long span which is 3ft purlin spacing is different and cheaper than all of them in terms of quote.

If you can all the above questions, I can help u.

Regards
H$Lbroker
Adeniyi
MD/CEO
LLP[/quote]
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by vicbussi: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
you need to review your budget a little that amount may not be enough because is not good to roof a house half way.
GoodJ:
I am in Abuja. Wood not really cheap. Height 8mm-13mm
Re: Can I Roof A Two Bedroom Flat Bungalow With 250k by ndusly: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dear Viewers,
I currently want to roof a 2 bed room apartment in Ikorodu area. my Budget is 400k . Please can someone in the house give me a helping quote considering
1. On Aluminum long span sheet of 0.45 to 0.55mm thick
2. Roof Height is 12mm

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Obtaining LAGOS STATE Governor's Consent / Automatic Doors / LUXURIOUS 3 BEDROOMS FULLY FINNISHED AT GRANARY APARTMENTS IKOYI, LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.