Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (6417 Views)

I Can Help You Get A Clean Tokunbo Car Between 300k - 600k In Usa...(see Photos) / . / Get Tokunbo Golf 3 & 4 Direct From Cotonou @ A Very Brilliant Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Piedpiper:
Hello Everyone
Again I am having to post this.
I have the phone number of "Madame" and its below. +15109579413.
Unfortunately since she supplied it she has never picked it up and only goes to voice mail. You may be lucky anyways.
Next week I will supply further details of our discussions.

We are here. We will be watching. As of now its about 2.30am in Los Angeles. We see
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Madam web3 USA, Fake,fraud and scam smell all over you.. Liar, go look for a job, don't come here and steal peoples hard earning... the volvo you claim you sold are 2 different picture, the picture with the volvo in USA is very dark and if one look closely you guys will notice it has sunroof, and the one in picture of the volvo in Nigeria no sunroof,, the first picture has no black plate which a plate number is place but the other picture in lagos has a black plate in from of it,... and a stupid guy claiming he ordered for the volvo, is that how business is done,, open a thread with full testimony on how your business went down,, full phone or email conversation with date and time proven..... sold NISSAN PRIMERA right hand drive now you are claiming you have a brother in UK... PEOPLE BE AWARE OF HER BEFORE YOU FALL VICTIM
Re: . by betandwin8484: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2015
web3:

Please am not here to play or listen to any joke

thanks

Of cox you are not here to play or listen to any joke,, YOU ARE HERE TO STEAL
Re: . by staffingx: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
USAutoBuy:

it all depends on how you know her. its better u trace the source of how you know her. she might not even be in jacksonville as claimed. Talkless of knowing where she lives

She contacted me online and said she helps people buy cars from the USA and ship to Nigeria.
The only detail I have of her is her phone no and address. God knows if it's a fake address.
Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2015
staffingx:

She contacted me online and said she helps people buy cars from the USA and ship to Nigeria.
The only detail I have of her is her phone no and address. God knows if it's a fake address.

The anonymity of the internet is what makes it hard for us to know if he even reside here at all. What is the address?
Re: . by staffingx: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2015
USAutoBuy:

The anonymity of the internet is what makes it hard for us to know if he even reside here at all. What is the address?

I can retrieve her address from a file in my office on Monday.
She claims to have spent 35 years in America, so that should make her a citizen. Any idea of what can be done to get my money back?
Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
staffingx:

I can retrieve her address from a file in my office on Monday.
She claims to have spent 35 years in America, so that should make her a citizen. Any idea of what can be done to get my money back?

I am afraid it will be near impossible. we are not even sure which story is true or not. How do we know what she told you is true? Did you wire money here or deposit in Nigeria?

If deposited in Nigeria, who is to say the person is not living in Nigeria?
Re: . by betandwin8484: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
USAutoBuy:

I am afraid it will be near impossible. we are not even sure which story is true or not. How do we know what she told you is true? Did you wire money here or deposit in Nigeria?

If deposited in Nigeria, who is to say the person is not living in Nigeria?

True story
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Madam Chiamaka come out and clearify yourself now

1 Like

Re: . by ONYECHUKWU: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls. I need toyota picnic or volts wagen sharan how will it cost me? My contact : chukwukauti@outlook.com
Re: . by betandwin8484: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
ONYECHUKWU:
Pls. I need toyota picnic or volts wagen sharan how will it cost me? My contact : chukwukauti@outlook.com

Mr man read along this thread before ordering from her
Re: . by ONYECHUKWU: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Volks wagen sharan
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
ONYECHUKWU:
Volks wagen sharan
Look before you leap.
Re: . by patlead: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
gab4u:
Hi guyz, this lady is real, i was the one who purchased the volvo, she delivered at the given time, she's safe

Keep up the good work Chiamaka
scam accomplice.... Until the 'mr' chiamaka proves himself....no deal from the people of this land
Re: . by patlead: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
gab4u:
Hi guyz, this lady is real, i was the one who purchased the volvo, she delivered at the given time, she's safe

Keep up the good work Chiamaka
scam accomplice.... Until the 'mr' chiamaka proves himself....no deal from the real people of this Land.
..u guys should go back Olx where u came from
Re: . by Goodwinners: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wonders shall never end, we have another gamer here... Madam the Volvo you claim a client purchased from you,and you uploaded the picture of the Volvo in US soil and the same Volvo in Nigerian soil,, But these are different cars,,

1) How can you explain the sunroof am seeing from Picture 1, US soil, and suddenly when the car arrived Nigeria no sunroof

2) US volvo shows that the handle of the side mirrors are black but the volvo in Nigeria shows white handles of side mirrors...

And how come the NISSAN PRIMERA is right hand drive ?

Am not blaming you, you are just a learner, maybe you should attend Inspired private classes so he teaches you how to scam.....

Re: . by chiteny(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Good One Goodwinners.

These points were easy to notice. I noticed them too.

Mrs. Chiamaka, could you also clear the air in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2443801/scam-alert-latest-scammers-tricks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Company Unveiled An Exact Copy Of Range Rover Envogue / Tokunbo 2007 Acura RDX SH-AWD _______SOLD_______ / Volkswagen Jetta Toks For Sale 550k Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.