Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka (7370 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Scammers Tricks And Phone Numbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end. Many fowl elements now disguise themselves as good citizens who lives abroad and are willing to give you any assistance ranging from buying goods and helping you to buy and ship the goods to you here in Nigeria, opening a verified paypal account for you in their country of 'false' residence, or been your sole contact or partner in whatever line of business.

To this end, i fell for one these last month to help me open and verify paypal in us. She charge 15k which after much negotiation I paid the said amount into her Ecobank Account here Nigeria.

Immediately, she received the payment that was the genesis of excuses and she stop replying my mails.
Here is her particulars:

Acct Name: Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka
Acct Number: 0613010297
Bank Name: Ecobank
Email: chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com

The essence of this thread is for nairalanders to be very careful and watch out people who claim to be abroad yet they are here with us in Nigeria. Also, take note this scammer (Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka). She might come in another format unknown to you.

Probably, you have a similar experience kindly share it here; so that others can learn from it and avoid been a victim of these scandalous elements.
BE WARNED!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Note her information pls.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by millhouse: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Noted bro
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by jamace(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Agents of devil everywhere. What has life turned into? angry
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
She is in Nigeria but always tell people she is US. Pls take note!!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information:

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
kason:

That woman is a useless piece of garbage.. I also fell victim to her scam last month..

Please shout the word: CHIAMAKA WORLU FAITH is a scammer and an unrepentant thief.

@kason please what nairaland ID did she use with u?

We know her by the monikers: web3, weeb3 and web2
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
She is a SCAMMER to the call. Any way thank you. Let join hands and make this nairaland a no go area for her. Pls you equally share experience and once we get a good no of people we will report her EFCC online scam department.

chiboyo:

That woman is a useless piece of garbage.. I also fell victim to her scam last month..

Please shout the word: CHIAMAKA WORLU FAITH is a scammer and an unrepentant thief.

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2015
kason:
She is a SCAMMER to the call. Any way thank you. Let join hands and make this nairaland a no go area for her. Pls you equally share experience and once we get a good no of people we will report her EFCC online scam department.

Met her in the auto section where she promised to help ship a car at an agreed price of N1.6M, she asked me to deposit 600k which I refused on the grounds that I don't know her and also on her posts that buyers would pay on delivery..

After much phone calls and emails, I agreed to pay 100k as a sign to show I was committed and that was the genesis of the problems till date..

I have evidences of all our conversations and emails and even of the transfer to same account you have quoted and I support that we should report her to online EFCC..
How do we go about it bro?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by donJ2(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
chiboyo:

It cud b a guy....

Buh if it were in the western world, EFCC equivalent should be able to track her via d bank....from that bank detail and atm cameras...

But, if u can, write EFCC

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
donJ2:

It cud b a guy....

Buh if it were in the western world, EFCC equivalent should be able to track her via d bank....from that bank detail and atm cameras...

But, if u can, write EFCC

You are right...but dont you think he/she can still be reported to EFCC?
If something is not done, she will graduate from this peanut scammer to become a mega and chronic online bandit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls can someone give us guide on how to report online scam to EFCC? Your sincere guide is highly welcome. Let's stop her from further SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by mobicomtech01: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Opening a verified paypal account from Nigeria is a risk a lot of people have taken and they get there accounts limited even if they succeed in opening the account. My take on this is to find people to partner with and use there account based on terms. I think isaw a post by a verified nairalander ymodulos I guess who started the do it yourself importation biz contract version where he can help pay for good through his paypal account. Although I have a verified paypal account from south Africa I operate, I might be of help if you need to make payments via paypal. I'm currently in Nigeria and any one that wants the assistance most be willing to meet with me one on one though
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
mobicomtech01:
Opening a verified paypal account from Nigeria is a risk a lot of people have taken and they get there accounts limited even if they succeed in opening the account. My take on this is to find people to partner with and use there account based on terms. I think isaw a post by a verified nairalander ymodulos I guess who started the do it yourself importation biz contract version where he can help pay for good through his paypal account. Although I have a verified paypal account from south Africa I operate, I might be of help if you need to make payments via paypal. I'm currently in Nigeria and any one that wants the assistance most be willing to meet with me one on one though

Actually, mine was for receiving regular payment from online jobs. Hence, I fell victim for unrepentant scammer - Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
CHIAMAKA WORLU FAITH is a scammer and an unrepentant thief. BEWARE!!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by arbitrage: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am surprised the so called web3 lady, Chiamaka Faith turned out to be a scammer. I actually communicated with her on the basis of pay on delivery she put forth on her thread though many Nairalanders kicked against it. They suggested that she may actually be the eloride, the scammer who ripped me of N339,000 in April in the name of TV importation from China. They also opined that she must be the same notorious scammer Chibuzo Eze, who took Nairaland by storm in 2012/2013 saga.

I tended to believe her because of the pay on delivery idea. I eventually backed out when she asked me to pay upfront for the port clearing fee of the Range Rover Autobiography she was buying for me. After then, I searched her Facebook story that seemed to depict the Los Angeles California base she claimed but I could see from past postings of her Facebook that she used same business name (Chibiz) and advert style of Chibuzor Eze of that time.

I am surprised to see now that it is the same surname, Worlu, that she used in scamming you that he used on me for China TV but only changing other names and monikers. Worlu Adaeze Desmond to Worlu Adaeze Mike to Worlu Chiamaka Faith of Ecobank. My scammed N339,000 was paid into his Worlu Adaeze account in First Bank. Unfortunately, banks will not help us.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by wunderkiind(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Things are happening o
shocked shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Kamkamdd: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Noted!Tanx.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by dav8id(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
chiboyo:

Met her in the auto section where she promised to help ship a car at an agreed price of N1.6M, she asked me to deposit 600k which I refused on the grounds that I don't know her and also on her posts that buyers would pay on delivery..

After much phone calls and emails, I agreed to pay 100k as a sign to show I was committed and that was the genesis of the problems till date..

I have evidences of all our conversations and emails and even of the transfer to same account you have quoted and I support that we should report her to online EFCC..
How do we go about it bro?

sorry for your lost but i can remember when i and others scam busters are trying to filter him ( i used the word him cuz he is a man not woman though he claimed woman name) but you chiboy was like kind of discourage scam buster..

some of us are not just like that cuz we are special in determine scammers..

i suggest next when scam buster are trying to filter any scammer you should not discourage them..

do you still remember that someone even accused you of having link with the web2 ? do you remember? so always be cohesion with who to back in transaction on forum.

once again sorry for your lost.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by dav8id(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
arbitrage:
I am surprised the so called web3 lady, Chiamaka Faith turned out to be a scammer. I actually communicated with her on the basis of pay on delivery she put forth on her thread though many Nairalanders kicked against it. They suggested that she may actually be the eloride, the scammer who ripped me of N339,000 in April in the name of TV importation from China. They also opined that she must be the same notorious scammer Chibuzo Eze, who took Nairaland by storm in 2012/2013 saga.

I tended to believe her because of the pay on delivery idea. I eventually backed out when she asked me to pay upfront for the port clearing fee of the Range Rover Autobiography she was buying for me. After then, I searched her Facebook story that seemed to depict the Los Angeles California base she claimed but I could see from past postings of her Facebook that she used same business name (Chibiz) and advert style of Chibuzor Eze of that time.

I am surprised to see now that it is the same surname, Worlu, that she used in scamming you that he used on me for China TV but only changing other names and monikers. Worlu Adaeze Desmond to Worlu Adaeze Mike to Worlu Chiamaka Faith of Ecobank. My scammed N339,000 was paid into his Worlu Adaeze account in First Bank. Unfortunately, banks will not help us.

my oga i swear if to sey u fail for dis guy again hen ..i for personally laugh at u i swear..
i remeber weh we d try to tell u sey web2 na same persin (eloride) weh scam you but you u want believe us.

na God save u did tym around lol grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
dav8id:

sorry for your lost but i can remember when i and others scam busters are trying to filter him ( i used the word him cuz he is a man not woman though he claimed woman name) but you chiboy was like kind of discourage scam buster..
some of us are not just like that cuz we are special in determine scammers..
i suggest next when scam buster are trying to filter any scammer you should not discourage them..
do you still remember that someone even accused you of having link with the web2 ? do you remember? so always be cohesion with who to back in transaction on forum.
once again sorry for your lost.

Hey bro, thanks for your words of encouragement, I recall you were one of those guys that vehemently insisted that he/she was a fraud.

Btw, I don't recollect ever been accused of having any link with that thief... please reconfirm as I never even discouraged anyone that accused her of being a scammer. pls. Recheck my username to be sure you are not mistaking me for someone else.

Anyway, I am determined to watch out for thieves like her on NL
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by jaydee87(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
strange but true.
worlu I have my eyes on you
Dont blame the victims cos anybody can be a victim
they come in various forms had an encounter with one in the year 2012
by the name jaiyesimi adekunle my first major money the guy went away with it
and to make the matter worst I introduced ppl to him cos he was into forex according to him..
he doubled my money in 2weeks, he did for 3 times before finally going away with my money...
what still amaze me is our banks they Dont seem to be of help......
@mods u guys won't ban the guy but will continue to ban genuine ppl
and pls why do mods hide threads... pls I need to know.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by arbitrage: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
jaydee87:
strange but true.
worlu I have my eyes on you
Dont blame the victims cos anybody can be a victim
they come in various forms had an encounter with one in the year 2012
by the name jaiyesimi adekunle my first major money the guy went away with it
and to make the matter worst I introduced ppl to him cos he was into forex according to him..
he doubled my money in 2weeks, he did for 3 times before finally going away with my money...
what still amaze me is our banks they Dont seem to be of help......
@mods u guys won't ban the guy but will continue to ban genuine ppl
and pls why do mods hide threads... pls I need to know.

The banks are not helping at all. I could remember same period the eloride guy, Worlu Adaeze, scammed me of the N339,000 that someone mistakenly transferred N2.5m into my account. When he contacted me and I couldn't see my banking transactions nor the alert in order to refund it, it was even my bank that was discouraging me. They practically frustrated the refund when I wanted to do it. After telling them about it and to do it for me back to sender, they promptly limited the account and refused to send back to owner. They claimed they wanted the sender's bank to inform and request the chargeback as if it was the bank that made the transfer in the first place. The next thing the account officer was telling me was that it was not my fault or mistake that the guy sent it. Meaning, I should keep it. I was even the one troubling them to refund the sender and they kept delaying until they made their profit for over a week delay from the money. Sharp practices indeed and will not help any consumer by acting fast on scammer.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank you for all your responses -jaydee87, chiboyo, dav8id, Kamkamdd, wunderkiind, arbitrage

Since the banks are NOT helping matters to disclose the true identity of this CROOK. called Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka

In my own suggestion, let report him/her to EFCC with our evidence of payment her numerous account.

Does anybody know the procedure to report online crime to EFCC?

Even if you are not scammed yet by this 'Notorious Miscreant', If you can guide us, please do for no one know who will be next.

I am also of the opinion that this thread should appear on the frontpage and anyone who notice him/her in any section of NL should come to this thread and report the section and thread title she is operating on.

Once again, Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information:

That is why we have to stop him or her before it's too late.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by pointstores(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
These one na big ole
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by prowitin(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2015
I can help you Guys track her exact location online. Let me know if. Interested.
And for the EFCC just Visit their website.

kason:

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am very interested. shoot me a mail primexft@gmail.com

prowitin:
I can help you Guys track her exact location online. Let me know if. Interested.
And for the EFCC just Visit their website.

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Also interested tracking_resources@yahoo.com
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by FastShipping: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] / How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.