Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter (3484 Views)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Tiwa Savage And Son Get Matching Sneakers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by onpoint22222: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015

Davido shared a photo of
his matching Buscemi sneakers for himself and his
daughter on Instagram…

SEE MORE PHOTOs Bellow

http://amonpoint.com/2015/06/22/photo-davido-buys-matching-sneakers-for-himself-his-daughter/
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by royalregal(f): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
So cute.

Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by holyteeboy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmm..so his leg don reach dis size
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Airforce1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy grin

stories like this dey motivate me to get a baby mama
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by angieberry(f): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cute
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by fathomberry: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
I like stuff like this. Cute AF.
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Bugatie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy grin

You still dey motivate wey me don get 2 already
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bugatie:

You still dey motivate wey me don get 2 already

Did u marry her legally or you went in through the back door?
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Bugatie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Did u married her legally or you went in through the back door?

Haba, Dem dey marry baby mama
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bugatie:

Haba, Dem dey marry baby mama

dem dey convert some baby mama to house wife na

What are u waiting for?
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Bugatie(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

dem dey convert some baby mama to house wife na

What are u waiting for?

I'll be to achieve like 5 baby mama first
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bugatie:

I'll be to achieve like 5 baby mama first

Hehehehe

Marry the right/legal way o
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by Bugatie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Hehehehe

Marry the right/legal way o

So you no go like see me for news abi- Bugatie poses with babymama
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by NessaFresh(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by hensben(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Did u marry her legally or you went in through the back door?
fixed
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by 3ace(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice sneakers. Wear these pairs with your little child and you both become cynosure of all eyes
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by PleasureShop: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Very good and sèxi too grin

My signature says it all...
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Awww..so cute kiss...i go born oo smiley
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is so lovely
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by rattlesnake(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
bless the girl

rubbish davido

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy grin
I thought Axortedbabe is carrying your child
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Cute

fathomberry:
I like stuff like this. Cute AF.

SELENAqueensy:
This is so lovely

pretydiva:
Awww..so cute kiss...i go born oo smiley
Ladies and the way they reason sha! What is ''cute'' here now bikonu Btw, instead of you girls to criticize davido for having a child out of wedlock, you girls are here posting ''cute'' angry angry
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Ladies and the way they reason sha! What is ''cute'' here now bikonu Btw, instead of you girls to criticize davido for having a child out of wedlock, you girls are here posting ''cute''

So even if we start criticizing him now, what different will it make?
And who are you to judge?
If he chooses to have a child out of wedlock and the girl too is aware of it, it's their lives and have learnt to mind my business.
Re: Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter by angieberry(f): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bia, this boy/girl, don't quote me again oh! Why should I criticise him? I can see you're Mr/Miss perfect so you can go on and do what you like.
Ps
LesbianBoy:

Ladies and the way they reason sha! What is ''cute'' here now bikonu Btw, instead of you girls to criticize davido for having a child out of wedlock, you girls are here posting ''cute''

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture / I Wasn't The One That Impregnated Linda Ikeji - Boyfriend / "I Am Definitely Finer Than Genevieve As A Man"- Linda Shares Photoshopped Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.