Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Beyonce Is Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Is Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel (387 Views)

Burna Boy: I'm Not A Role Model, I Am Just 25 / Beyonce Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel / Beyonce Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel by enoch273: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
According to a report by, The Daily Star Beyonce is in talks
to star alongside Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen in
the next two Avengers sequels 'The Avengers: Infinity War
Parts 1 and 2'.
The award winning is being considered to play either Boom-
Boom: a secret agent with the ability to create lethal plasma
bombs with her mind or Blink: A superheroine who can
teleport herself and others anywhere or Tigra: A cat-like
crime-fighter with superhuman strength, speed and agility,
or Hawkeye: An expert in combat, including sword-fi ghting,
archery and jujitsu The Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 and 2 – are scheduled for release in 2018 and 2019.

Re: Beyonce Is Reportedly Being Considered For A Role In The Next Avengers Sequel by royalregal(f): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Illumi

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Feel Threatened By Younger Comedians - Ali Baba / I Dont Mind Performing In The Midst Of Gays:dj Jimmy Jatt / HOT MUSIC: Drake – Sweeterman (REMIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.