Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

VP Osinbajo At His Office Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today (77282 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by kizklan(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
What a great mind.......... A rare gem

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Jmyno1H(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
May God support you and prosper this nation in your time MY VP!
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its simply amazing how grossly ignorant some folks can be - they just won't read and get well-informed so they can avoid mental distortion, deformity and viewing things myopically! If you care to read you would have known from newspaper photographs what his personal office looks like showing that the status of The V.P. in his personal capacity very much belies his unique physique. You also would have known that his personal law office and its environment is a classic statement in luxury and conducive work-environment! He is not unfamiliar with luxury worked hard for! Get informed before "forming" pal!
doublewisdom:
I see a small man in a big office. When will Dullapo his wife release her own official portrait?
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by buoye1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edwardhead:
[b][i][size=25pt]

in other news Glo now sell 1GB weekly data plan for 100ngn
How please?
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
He is more than a mere commissioner now! smiley

tayebest:
I thought they call this man "mere commisioner" cheesy grin
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Atlantian:
You have eyes, and you have eyelids. Use them wisely.
Aye Mate
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why are you are even replying a TANoid....

odeotito:
Its simply amazing how grossly ignorant some folks can be - they just won't read and get well-informed so they won't remain deformed and myopic in their perception! If you bother to read you would have known from newspaper photographs what his personal office looks like showing that the status of The V.P. in his personal capacity very much belies his unique physique. You also would have known that his personal law office and its environment is a classic statement in luxury and conducive work-environment! He is not unfamiliar with luxury worked hard for! Get informed before "forming" pal!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by ruffDiamond: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Season of pictures

Before 2006, only very few people knew how the outside of Aso Rock looks like, photos were not allowed for security purposes (sic).

Now the dullard dey post selfie inside Aso Rock toilet
go jump inside lag.oon biaFRAUDIAN una papa no go smell that seat lailai

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
lawflec:
beautiful... even though you are short, God has made the tall ones prostate before you. who God has blessed no tanoid can curse.
Lol. cool

@@Aminat508, Midolian, I'm sorry I hadn't the slightest chance to come online all day. Hectic day at work. Only saw the mentions this night. Tried to vote you candidates but the thread had already been locked.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by makizee(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Season of pictures

Before 2006, only very few people knew how the outside of Aso Rock looks like, photos were not allowed for security purposes (sic).

t

I was hoping to see someone give you a sensible reply but since no one did, I will ...the whole plan of the white house can be downloaded online, doesn't make it less secure than it is, and do you know why , its a public building. Stop thinking like a 16th century king with a castle
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by solonazzy: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Season of pictures

Na wa o... Wat wuld u say abt white haus dats even a tourist centre.... Are we better in security Dan dem?
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by ruffDiamond: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
See the dirty carpet in Osubande's office. Renovations no reach there?
grin what abt the stinky one in his (VP)'s servant and yes man's office?I'm talking abt yr IKE =shit ikwereMalu grin I'm sure the cleaner mistaken ikwereMalu office the loo mehn u need to see it my dog would nt stay there for a sec tongue
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Aminat508(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. cool

@@Aminat508, Midolian, I'm sorry I hadn't the slightest chance to come online all day. Hectic day at work. Only saw the mentions this night. Tried to vote you candidates but the thread had already been locked.
oh sorry for d stress sir. Actually voting starts form 9am-6pm. But try and meet up 2mao. Thanks
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:
If this is the office a "Mere Commissioner" gets, there's nothing wrong with aspiring to be a Mere Commissioner I guess. Beautiful office.

PS: Fax machines still work in Nigeria?

more hair to your left ball there!!!cheesy

grin
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by amostt(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Burger01:
Very nice and neatsmiley
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by sanmibukunmi: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.I am tipping this man to succeed pmb after 4 or 8 years time.I know that he is not a political heavy weight, but,we don't want core politicians again to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Politicians always think about the next election ( just like the present case of saraki and atiku),while leaders think about the next generation. Prof yemi osibanjo,is a leader and not a politician.
I love thi quote of yours.....Politicians think about next elections while leaders think about next generation....
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by midolian(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. cool

its alright boss.. I thought as much too. I Know you would have voted for our candidate if you were online. Remain blessed.
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Chinom(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
All this attempt to prop Osinbajo up is getting ridiculous. They will not work. He is nothing but a Tinubu mole next to Buhari. Everybody knows that, including PMB himself.

For the sake of his wife, I may let the man be. I hope I can hold back because he is such a funny looking man.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Moheat(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
tayebest:
[/b]yes, I mean him cheesy see him ruling your worthless life for the nxt four years! grin[/b]

oya receive sense now!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
kizklan:
What a great mind.......... A rare gem
nigerians never cease to amaze me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Simply can't find it in me to suffer fools gladly irrespective of their political persuasions! I ain't no partisan politician!!
teeowl:
Why are you are even replying a TANoid....

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by vicog2014(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is nice for Nigeria
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by bigtt76(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Who be this quota system representative naaa grin

Aminat508:
V.P With special aide

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by staymore: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hon. Commissioner Osunbade's office is good for him.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Aminat508(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Who be this quota system representative naaa grin

sis y nah grin cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by lalateh: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=35035938]

office of a mere commissioner, them go soon accept u baba carry go #brainbox behind PMB

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by lalateh: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
office of a mere commissioner, them go soon accept u baba carry go #brainbox behind PMB
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its simply amazing how grossly ignorant some folks can be - they just won't read and get well-informed so they can avoid ossifying mentally and viewing things myopically! If they cared to read they would have known from newspaper photographs what his personal office looks like showing that the status of The V.P. in his personal capacity very much belies his unique physique. They also would have known that his personal law office and its environment is a classic statement in luxury and conducive work-environment! He is not unfamiliar with luxury worked hard for! Pals who see the office as a "big deal" for The V.P. should get informed before "forming" and foaming at the mouth!
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by mattlevi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Duletion(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Osinbajo

The first time a Prof., is occupying that seat.

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Also the first time a prof is acting second to a cattle herder

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=25pt]I just dey look as people with rat brains dey call dis man mere commissioner, say una no dey like better thing ni or say...?[/size]

in other news Glo now sell 1GB weekly data plan for 100ngn

Tell me more please.
Re: VP Osinbajo At His Office Today by abraka00(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
[/quote]Picture every where. People are dying on daily bases. Meeting upon meeting. Denial everywhere. No action. This government is all about picture and propaganda. Today Buhari picture with his carmel. Tomorrow Buhari picture with president Mitchelle of West Germany.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.