Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm (1097 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer For A Quick Logo Design Job / I Need A Graphic Designer For A Logo And Facebook Post Graphics / My Portfolio As A Graphics Designer For 2016 Follow If You Love Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm by BrAkingNews: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
We are an upcoming and vibrant internet entrepreneurs, we need a young and dynamic graphic designer to help us in designing logos, graphics and ads banners for our sites and applications. Only serious minded person should email us on lovednation@gmail.com. The only condition is that the person must be good using photoshop
Re: An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm by felixchip(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
BrAkingNews:
We are an upcoming and vibrant internet entrepreneurs, we need a young and dynamic graphic designer to help us in designing logos, graphics and ads banners for our sites and applications. Only serious minded person should email us on lovednation@gmail.com. The only condition is that the person must be good using photoshop

And, must be based in Illorin?
Re: An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm by Adenugay(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
felixchip:

And, must be based in Illorin?
well not really, we just feel that we might be able to communicate better and for the person to "fall in" to our ideas and do things inline with our vision.
Re: An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm by felixchip(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Adenugay:
well not really, we just feel that we might be able to communicate better and for the person to "fall in" to our ideas and do things inline with our vision.

I understand. But, if you wouldn't mind, let's talk then.

Email: xchipgraphics@gmail.com
Re: An Ilorin Base Graphic Designer For Our Upcoming Firm by Millionjazz(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2015
for a professional product shooting for your catalog, online stores, magazines, adverts etc. call us on 07064776597. get a professional picture of your products today. Lets give your product images that five star look you've always wanted.

(1) (Reply)

Design A Super Catchy Poster And Win 8k / Photoshop Or Shopphoto!!!! / Best Principles And Guild On How To Create A Good Logo On Any Vector Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.