Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (5324 Views)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
The worst leader is a pessimistic and complainant one.

My instincts tell me Nigeria is in for a four-year long thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Why read reports when you can watch the interviews and judge for yourself.
tbh everytime i have seen buhari interviews/speeches, its been underwhelming

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by specco(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Has any person realised that we have not seen the president speak for himself since inauguration?

Not. a single televised exchange of words with any journalist any where.

No appearance at any live event open to the general news media.

Yet we daily have comments ascribed to him.

They successfully shielded him from live media debate before the election and now the 'protection' continues.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Perhaps you did not see the countless interviews and town hall meetings he had.
specco:

They successfully shielded him from live media debate before the election and now the 'protection' continues.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by AlPeter: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
quid poster=35038415:

PMB should FIX the problem and stop passing the buck.

if you don't understand a word why use it. How's 'he passing the buck' by letting the press know the true state of the nation.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Appleyard(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.my amiable president, we are already aware that the Nigeria that you have inherited, is indeed a shameful one.I have confident that pmb will be able to bring Nigeria out of this shame to glory.For those you who are saying that pmb is complaining,need to realise that he is simply telling us the true position of things,so that we as Nigerians, will appreciate the enormity of the work to be done by pmb in order to get the country back on track,economically.

Whoever is still doubting the verocious animality of the previous government unenviable record in wastage of resources, should now put such doubts behind them.
The Badluck E-slowpoke Jonathan administration was a complete failure. An administration of drunks, imbeciles, bunkerers, Militants, the cluesless, thieves and looters!
Thus, its no surprise we have an empty treasury. Why won't there be an empty treasury when the likes of Deziany was busy wasting 10billion in shattering fleights to and fro the air like Satan in search of Job; Odua wastefully spending 250 million on bullet proof cars, a SURE-P program (which in truth is Sure poverty) that never got to the populace at large: and the rest of the criminal Jonathan's cabinet busy looting and looting like there will be no tomorow.

I truely pity Buhari, for he is going to suffer so much to fix the rot and mess that Badluck left behind!

Very pathetic and despicable!
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by princely83(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Empty treasury ke? What about the 1.6 billion dollars(tax) NLNG paid into federation account last week?

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shamful Nigeria with a shamless weak president always complaining

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
True Bushari brain is dead. Wen u dey campaign u no know. This man is confused

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by animality: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Appleyard:

Whoever is still doubting the verocious animality of the previous government unenviable record in wastage of resources, should now put such doubts behind them.
The Badluck E-slowpoke Jonathan administration was a complete failure. An administration of drunks, imbeciles, bunkerers, Militants, the cluesless, thieves and looters!
Thus, its no surprise we have an empty treasury. Why won't there be an empty treasury when the likes of Deziany was busy wasting 10billion in shattering fleights to and fro the air like Satan in search of Job; Odua wastefully spending 250 million on bullet proof cars, a SURE-P program (which in truth is Sure poverty) that never got to the populace at large: and the rest of the criminal Jonathan's cabinet busy looting and looting like there will be no tomorow.

I truely pity Buhari, for he is going to suffer so much to fix the rot and mess that Badluck left behind!

angry WHY CALLING MY NAME
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Why the hell did you bring Lagos join Enugu and Anambra? Craze dey worry your papa ni?

Wetin concern Yoruba mega city state with Igbo village states?

Be careful gidi gan. Omo Biafra.

whats the big deal with lagos and mega city? was it not the capital of Nigeria sometime ago? some peole just reason through thier shitty an.us.......
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by zomby(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Appleyard:

It is completely unnecessary to waste your time entertaining biafra kids (product of war left-over). They will forever criticize anything positive about Nigeria for the next 156 years. Whether they like it or not, the future Nigerian presidents for the next 156 years will be a typical Hausa man or Original Yoruba man. So, one should understand their severe headache.

@Appleyard: I will advise you to simply focus on posting your support for New Nigeria and ignore these people...they are mostly lost and confused just like their PHD shoeless leader.

As great things continue to materialize in Nigeria for the next few months, I predict that many of these biafra kids will start hanging themselves 1 by 1....
Haters don't prosper, they simply die, face down.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Oriaku96: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2015
PMB supporters should know that it is not a contest between him and GEJ. Personally I am not a fan of either but anybody that can help this country to attain her greatness would be my hero. But I am not sure PMB is the man now. There are so many other variables at play that the methods he and Idiagbon used during their time that won him the reputation of a hard core disciplinarian will not work now. If he is my father I will discourage him not to try to take on this Nigeria now. Not all that are criticizing him are GEJ friends so leave GEJ alone. The man is far better as a person than all our previous presidents. He is not more naïve in governance than Shagari and Yaaradua, neither more corrupt than IBB, Abacha and OBJ, he probably achieve better than them as I have never heard Nigeria economy rated as high as it was rated during GEJ rule. Mind you majority of those bashing PMB probably did the same to GEJ. People are just frustrated and expecting changes not what they have been hearing since May 29th. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2015
zomby:

It is completely unnecessary to waste your time entertaining biafra kids (product of war left-over). They will forever criticize anything positive about Nigeria for the next 156 years. Whether they like it or not, the future Nigerian presidents for the next 156 years will be a typical Hausa man or Original Yoruba man. So, one should understand their severe headache.

@Appleyard: I will advise you to simply focus on posting your support for New Nigeria and ignore these people...they are mostly lost and confused just like their PHD shoeless leader.

As great things continue to materialize in Nigeria for the next few months, I predict that many of these biafra kids will start hanging themselves 1 by 1....

U will swallow ur own words in a jiffy.

A Yoruba or Hausa man did not rule Nigeria from 2009 till 2015, it will happen again soon.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Appleyard(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
zomby:

I think i must agree with you. But still, there exist the need to impact knowledge and wisdom, to open the eyes of the deluded, and save their souls from the vengeance of their own folly. Because what we have here are mostly people with little or no understanding, advocating the disintegration of Nigeria, hoping to find lasting peace and prosperity in their deluded dreams, If only they know the horrors that follows such scenarios. For there is hardly all-round peaceful secession in the history of men. Most acts of secession ends up with thousands upon thousands dying like animals, blood running in the streets like a million litres of empty paint drums, contending with the paint man, While blinding the eyes of the helpless Earth.
These secessionist-warmongering kids will leap over an electric pole when they hear the deadly sound of gunshot from attacking armed robbers. Some will even urinate in their shorts and may begin to speak in tongues like Christ embassy is a learner, when they hear intimidating footsteps of dare-devil robbers or cultists shattering and slaming doors in their directions, with crying bullets accompanying the wailing nights!
Yet, it is these same kids whom by the 21st century chance of technologies, have found their way into the internet and started clamouring for a breakup. A breakup that could consist of fighter jets, heavy artileries, rockets and missile lunchers, to mention but a few... They are deluded children craving for war; a war their fathers fought and regreted it ever happened. A war they myopically believed would grant them the much touted freedom and equality they so desired, even when their own political representatives and leaders holds them in subjugation. A secession they so much in their illusory minds believed would catapult them to greatness, yet their own elected governors, senators, reps, members of assemblies, chairmen, commissioners, contractors, financials, marketers, and so on, in their own states and respective places, have done virtually nothing to impact positively on their lives----the same cabal and elites that would still run the affairs of state should secession eventually succeed. And the result would be ten times worse than when it was the status quo. Then Violence, chaos and anarchy, resulting from the struggle to dominate, rule, possess and control political and economic power, would become the order of the day.
A disastrous return to the Hobbesian state of nature where life is nasty, brutish and primitive.
And its the 99%ters that would eventually end up paying with their blood in a pitiable dismal service rendering unto the cabalic elites!

The likes of Eritrea, Libya, South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, etc , quickly comes to mind.

I believe this is not the type of life any secessionist-thinking Igbo man wants to live...

It is the fly who have no one to advice him that follows the corpse into the grave.

Nigeria is not our enemy, rather, we (the people) are the enemies of Nigeria.

Lets deal with the elites/ cabal and the twin evils of corruption and government insensitivity; then you shall see the REAL NIGERIA, and i bet you woud be amazed that all along, the real Nigeria is none else but YOU!

MY BLACK REPUBLIC FOR LIFE!

The likes of Eritrea, Libya
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Appleyard(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
animality:

angry WHY CALLING MY NAME

Ah! shocked... I never took note oo.. Sorry ooo.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras / Gov In Waiting...have You Seen Sanwo-olu's Convoy? / Yoruba's Are Hypocrites - Northern Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.