Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (70277 Views)

If Ss,benue & Kogi Is Part Of Biafra Referendum Can Biafra Win Over 1 Nigeria? / military division2:Jemibewon from kogi state was western governor, kogi is west / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by idu1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrRhymes101:
DINT KNOW HE WAS DIS YOUNG. RIP
yea...
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=themodernman post=35039610][/quote]

Hmmmmm. God is great.

Grave is the same.

1 Share

Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
englishmart:
was he buried with all the monies he stole?

Just asking
He happened to be the best govenor ( civilian + military) Kogi ever had since inception.

2 Likes

Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by romi: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
He was the best Governor Kogi state ever had even though he was a military administrator, he really tried his best in terms of infrastructure and wages. His achievements is more than what 2 or 3 kogi state civilian Governor combined have achieved. Rip! cry

1 Like

Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by teemahteemah(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
He was from my village and his son was my classmate in the university. RIP Col Afakirya
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by juwoonn(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
romi:
He was the best Governor Kogi state ever had even though he was a military administrator, he really tried his best in terms of infrastructure and wages. His achievements is more than what 2 or 3 kogi state civilian Governor combined have achieved. Rip! cry
yes o...
taught it was Audu or Idris when I saw the headlines...e 4 be wada sef
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
RIP ............
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Barryp(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai! He was a fine, gentle military officer whose legacies abound in kogi till date. RIP my ex Gov
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by uridiwan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well I'm from kogi state. We can only wish him RIP but its between him and GOD.
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
R I P
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by ajja: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rest in grand . buth bfor u rest return are money now
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by azimibraun: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Legend had it, he was a "good Man" I was quite young when he was Military administrator in Kogi state. He left the state in tears (tears of joy) as everybody on sight cried as he left. He was loved and was missed by Kogites. May be as a result of the demonic administrators before him. PUN Omeruo and Anieobo both Colonels.
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by oweman: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tht mn ws probably the rel governor of Kogi as all substantive Governors has been thieves including the jejune there now WADA .
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by PrinceFadipe(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by bejeria101(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Military administrator not governor,kindly correct the topic post@OP
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by MosD: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oh oh, the best governor Kogi ever had. RIP. You've done your bit
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
so sad...
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by alolatee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/former-kogi-governor-is-dead/

As small as i was then just under 20, workers were singing his name because he paid them as at when due.This military administrator is the best governor Kogi ever had if not the best governor in Nigeria especially when one considers what the current governors are doing in terms of payment of workers salary which they pay lipservice to.We missed you Colonel Bzigu Lassa Afakiriya.May God console the family and give our governors and government his kind of leaders.Amen
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by KelvinC1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
one
man
down...

MORE
men
to
go..

Kill

them

all

in

PHYNO'S
VOICE
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by odinese(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rip
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by bummyla(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by fabmuazu7(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Rest in Peace
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
May he find eternal rest wit his maker

AMEN...!!
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Cyranho: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Want an extra source of income? A job and a pay within 10 days?Follow this link now http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 and start earning right away.
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by tonybamy(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2015
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE R I P
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by visapayless: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2015
rip

Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by omaji53jeremiah: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
rest in peace man.
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by amos4best(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by Skillz02(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
What if he believed in reincarnation
Then that's left for him so long he is a human being he deserves that so let God judge....
Re: Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead by heryourdayji: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.