Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign (442 Views)

What Happened To The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign? / What Happened To The Chibok Girls And The #bringbackourgirls Campaign? / Where Is The #bringbackourgirls Campaign Group?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by mauriceju2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please what happened to the BringbackourGirls campaign in Nigeria and abroad? Is like the whole thing have ended or have they found the girls without informing us? i just want to know because since Buhari took over office no body seem to talk about it again, the whole thing just end,

1 Like

Re: Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by Mogidi: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
I think its been disbanded by those who created it, its no longer useful.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by mauriceju2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please help, you mean it was a scam?
Mogidi:
I think its been disbanded by those who created it, its no longer useful.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by temitemi1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
U don't talk wn u are eating. #BringBackOurGirls is currently eating National Cake!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by Mogidi: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
mauriceju2:
Please help, you mean it was a scam?

I don't know for certain if its a scam.
What I do know is the public face of #bbog and all its leaders have all moved on.
Oby and Hadiza are about to be appointed, even the principal of the said school would soon be made a commissioner, draw your conclusion from the above.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Campaign by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
We should start a new campaign tagged: #Bringbackourbringbackourgirls

(1) (Reply)

Hot Stories / Obasanjo Becums Ist African 2 Be Elected As Chairman Of Council Of Ex-presidents / Court Sacks Anambra PDP Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.