Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Will You Do?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do?? (888 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do?? by Goodnuel: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
So your sweet daughter thought it right to show how much she loves her dad and decides to put it in writing..

Na your car come be drawing board cheesy cheesy

What will do you??

For me, I find it sweet so I will buy her ice cream

cheesy cheesy

Re: What Will You Do?? by xpac01(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Words are for impacting correction and "koboko" is meant for casting out foolishness.
The way she's smiling it shows she did not do it mischievously, I'll just use words to correct her.
She tries it next time, I'll have to use that knife to shave her hair.
Re: What Will You Do?? by Goodnuel: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
xpac01:
Words are for impacting correction and "koboko" is meant for casting out foolishness.
The way she's smiling it shows she did not do it mischievously, I'll just use words to correct her.
She tries it next time, I'll have to use that knife to shave her hair.
Loll...

Next time she will write " Happy Fathers day to the best father in world. I love you dad".

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do?? by xpac01(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Goodnuel:
Loll...

Next time she will write " Happy Fathers day to the best father in world. I love you dad".

cheesy cheesy
Baba you funny o! Then I'll ask my wife whose kid is she cos my own kid is just one word for the wise and she learns.
Re: What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2015
the kind beating way go follow eh...........

(1) (Reply)

Are You Good In English? IF Yes Come In / Have A Laughable Day / What Do Americans Shout When Protesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.