Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s (1048 Views)

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / 8 Celebrities We’d Like To See Get Married In 2016 / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s by justfarb2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
As an Igbo lady please permit me to say in my dialect, Kedu ka unu me? which means how are you guys doing?, So guys am feeling igboish today and have being speaking the little i know to my beautiful jina and i think she is understanding and guess what guys jina repeats hello after me. it's so amazing, the way she is growing ehhh, na wa. i just cant wait for us to be sharing things o.

So today am doing something kind of different from the normal things i do. I was going through my favorite blogs and saw this post which goes "7 ADVANTAGES OF GETTING MARRIED LATER..." by sisiyemmie.com and even though her points are true, i totally disagreed with her at least in some points she made and i had to send her a personal mail but i will list some of the reasons getting married early is also a good choice and am doing this because i got married early and one thing i will say is that marriage has its ups and downs but your patience and endurance is what makes it work, love is needed but not the only ingredient to spice it up. Age is really just a number when it comes to marriage...

ONE:
In as much as we are all for self love first, you have to consider others too especially your children, nobody wants to be 7 years old and his mum is 47. Read more now: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/benefits-of-getting-married-in-your.html
Re: Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s by Tastemoney(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Leeme book space first. .

. .....

.....I ll be back when it hits fp
Re: Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s by rawpadgin(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I guess this is for the ladies
Re: Benefits Of Getting Married In Your Early 20s by bist: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Total bollocks!

Ask me why?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage's Husband Teebillz Carries Their Unborn Baby / , / Four Bridesmaids Killed By Hit-and-run Drunk Driver:see Photo Of The Fatal Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.