Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games (2157 Views)

Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS / Free Android App To Watch All COPA America Games LIVE / Win N200,000 For Free ! Just Predict Copa America Quarter-finals Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by isbish(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2015
coolA Venezuelan TV presenter has taken her prediction game up a notch by using her breasts to predict the Copa America Football matches. grin

First there was a presenter who said she'll take her clothes off if Venezuela won a game (which they did against Colombia in their opening match) and she reportedly fulfilled her promise.

Now another Venezuelan beauty, a TV presenter uses her natural assets to predict group games in the on-going Copa America 2015, and you know what...she gets most of them right!

Placing flags of the corresponding countries and then wiggling her boobs until one falls off is the process she's gone for; the first flag to fall off being the losing team.

Could this be the start of a new way of predicting results?..Lol! See below!

Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by isbish(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2015
;DNigerian babes come on, am sure you all can do better with your boobs. cheesy
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by waleadex(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2015
It's just unimaginable...
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by Caseless: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Fear women! undecided
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by isbish(m): 5:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
Fear women! undecided
Na so my brother. Women using their God's endowed things confusing men since 001BC cheesy
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2015
I like d word.. B.reast.
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2015
freaks every where
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by Rikidony(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2015
That's the human Octopus Paul grin
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2015
abeg mak una ask her hw she dy knw match wey go end draw.*d odd dy big* nd BTS cos i wnt chop bak my moni 4rm 9japredit
Re: Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games by watchindelta(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
I luv it since 0000AD shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Biafra Football Clubs Play Against Each Other / I Cannot Stop Winning With Stakegains Three Odds Banker / The equation of the 2018 Ballon d'Or Winner (Salah/Ronaldo/Messi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.