Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106622 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Inspired autos I know you have been following this thread since it was opened because you even call me on the phone to update me about the latest posts and warn me about information I should put on NL , Yet you have failed to comment openly here about your messy car business deal . Probably hiding underneath with your various monikers. What are you ashamed of, of being tagged a criminal? Your reply should be on this thread by the time you finish reading this.
Chelseabmw , this information will also need your attention as you liaised with both inspired autos and me at some point about this issue.
Latest update.
The last time I spoke to inspired autos on the USA phone number he gave me,(he is not picking up again ) he insisted he sent me some paper works to this car, that I should check my mail properly, I ransacked my email, trash ,spam and I saw an email he sent with an attached document on 15/05/15.
In this document was the clearing document of a certain Benz ML350 car
The VIN of this car is 4J************04. The date this car was cleared in Nigeria (according to the document ) was 20/02/15.
However I ordered my Benz ML 350 car with vin 4J**********68 on 19/02/15.
You informed me that the car will leave USA once the 40% deposit reflects in your account. You confirmed receipt of payment on 26/02/15 and thereafter the car I ordered from your website was marked as SOLD.
On 1/05/15 you informed me that the car has arrived Lagos and was due to be cleared by customs.
From there it was one story to the other which delayed the delivery of the car, from lack of fuel, to bad fuel spoiling the engine and now to this present stage of seizure by the customs department in Benin due to issues with customs papers. You told me the issue was due to underpayment of the car customs duty
Inspired autos, I know you are reading this, if I had seen the clearing documents u sent , I will not have even bothered wasting time to send my agent to Benin customs office to check the state of this car.
Because as it stands now, you delivered a car I did not order . A car that was already in Nigeria the same month I ordered the car. A car with a different VIN compared to the advertised car I preordered from your website. Good thing I noted it down prior to ordering. This is complete fraud inspired autos and total breach of contract. You are nothing but a heartless dubious trader who rips people off their hard earned money. Shame on you! . But the story unfolds.

Now about the update from Benin customs office,
When my agent arrived Benin, he spoke to a customs officer. The customs officer asked to speak with me directly, he asked me when I was informed that the car was under customs custody, I told him.
He now said he will go through the cars file and get back to me.
Minutes later I was called back and informed that the Benz ML 350 was kept under customs custody because of FAKE CUSTOMS PAPERS which inspired autos presented to them.
I was also informed that the car had been SEIZED PERMANENTLY by the customs department and is now GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.
The said car is irredeemable and will never be released again to inspired autos or to anyone.
So what may have happened (my own opinion)is that inspired autos may have presented to customs officers the clearing papers he sent to me(remember I told you the VIN on the customs clearing paper he sent me is different from the one I ordered) thinking that customs was not going to find out, only for it to be found as fake.
Imagine what would have happened if inspired autos delivered this car to me, and after a while of me using the car I ll be accosted by customs officers on the highway and the car will be seized forever. I would have lost completely.
Inspired autos your game is up. Shame on you.
So all the lies you were telling me on the phone that I shouldn't worry that you are 80% through the process of getting the car released from customs custody is a big fat liar. You knew u had fake customs papers for this car all along and you kept stringing me with fallacy.
You took my money for 5months without giving me a car I ordered.
You lied to me about customs papers.
You told me that the car is coming out once you complete the outstanding payment.
You breached the contract of our agreement for car delivery.
You caused me unnecessary expenses to track information about this car.
You ran away to USA, for nearly a month now, u said you will be back this week, now you have changed it to next week.
You do not pick up your USA phone number anymore.
Shame on you inspired autos,you are a confirmed scam artist, a con man.A dubious fraudster.
The lowest of the low in the business world.
With all this facts, I hereby declare to you inspired autos that I WANT A FULL REFUND OF THE 2.64million naira I paid you plus other expenses, WITHIN 7 DAYS OR FACE THE FULL CONSEQUENCES.

49 Likes 31 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.