Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106413 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
deltateam:

After how many months. Abi nah picture d man go chop. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Op have you gotten your car yet?
I have not recieved the car yet, I have heard no word from him either.
He says he Is in USA and will be back next week to sort out delivery, God knows which delivery he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2015
Goodwinners:

OP we feel your pain and stress you are going thru,,, Maybe God repay you.... keep fighting for what is yours,, you paid for it you have to get it....
Thank you very much, your support means a lot to me after all the stress I have passed through in inspired autos hands.
I do not want more people to fall victim of his deceit and scam.
It's too stressful in a world filled with its own stress already.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
The main danger now is that so long as his website is up and running, Internet savvy people will still order cars not knowing his fraudulent reputation.
His website is quite flashy and convincing , giving off the air of someone that runs a legitimate business. He puts up photos of flashy cars to attract people.
His website is a trap to unsuspecting customers especially people living abroad, as online shopping here is very reliable and traceable.
People will then tend to patronise him through that website thinking he runs a legitimate business only to end up with unimaginable distress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.