Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor (2184 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / I Want To Have Big Ass Like Nicky Minaj : Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by slimdandmuffy: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Like the boobs are not too much drama, Boob star and Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjlako has opened up on her admiration for huge *sses.

In a chat with the Sun newspaper, the actress revealed that she is yet to make any artificial enhancement on her body, but wished to get her *ss enhanced like American rap queen, Nicki Minaj.

“I have not enhanced any part of my body. I am still natural, but I do appreciate enhancements, and I’m toying with the idea of getting massive Nicki Minaj’s kind of *ss. Hahaha, but I don’t have such careless money for now, she said.

Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/i-would-like-to-have-big-ass-like-nicki.html

Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by eleko1: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Make somebody tell this woman say she don expired sad
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by malawi14(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Its her life and her body dear,let her take it on a spike the way she wants it
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by Nazeeboy(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2015
At 40 and u still want big ass. Smh
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Ashawo kobo-kobo but I would patronize her market still tongue.
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by Pineapp: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Soon I'd graduate as a psychologist and I'm seeing customers already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by enoqueen: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Wetin de worry this old attention seeker

Nicki wouldn't want to av ur kind of boobs undecided
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by delishpot: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Some mothers do have them!
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by delishpot: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Pineapp:
Soon I'd graduate as a psychologist and I'm seeing customers already cheesy

hahaha, congrats. Job don dey ground already be that. What more could one ask for.
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by xavier0327(f): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
See as she hang for the staircase like monkey!!! mgbeke feeling funky!
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by pretydiva(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Olosho.com
Re: ''I Would Like To Have A Big Ass Like Nicki Minaj''; Cossy Orjiakor by Dannyandre(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Beautiful Camilla Mberekpe! / Oh Gosh Did This Nigerian Mother Failed, See What She Is Teaching A Baby (photos / Successful Nigerians That Are Not University Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.