Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH (16273 Views)

How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! / Am Not Surprised At The Apparent Snail Pace Of President Buhari / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Holyfield1(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Ayo Olukotun’s write-up in his column on Friday, June 19, 2015, entitled, Buhari on his age factor, is interesting. I am not surprised at the apparent snail pace of President Muhammadu Buhari administration. This has nothing to do with his age.

I am a student of cosmic science and the cosmic indication on the swearing-in date indicated a flat-footed action by whoever was sworn in on May 29, 2015. Even if former President Goodluck Jonathan had won and was sworn in as president for another term, the same scenario would have played out.

However, Nigerians should expect a change of pace in the first week of August and will hit the ground running first week in October. He may face a serious obstacle around the first week of December 2015.

Okunaiya Adegbuyi,

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/buharis-snail-pace/
Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by mistabiola: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Oops And I will repeat this again; Let's be reasonable, The least we can do is judge him after 100 days. This is a country not a Departmental Association.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari is a snail

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Holyfield1(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a snail
That's false....Only a fool rush into action without proper and standard philosophy, you don't just jump into the game, You have to think and strategies....nd that's what Baba is doing

49 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Holyfield1:
That's false....Only a fool rush into action without proper and standard philosophy, you don't just jump into the game, You have to think and strategies....nd that's what Baba is doing
So Baba never had his strategy all these while? So how did he come up with ridiculous promises when he hasn't don't proper analysis and studies nor have any strategic plan? You see why I always say that Baba is learning on the job? He's just a Trainee President! We'll give him 4years to think and strategise.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Trailblazer1(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
This Op must be Tanoid or a saTanist

APC and their Nairaland followers hate the Truth.

Lie to them and see them happy grin

Buhari has hit the ground running from the first day in office grin

Buhari is the only president to have inaugurated his cabinet within 25days of office grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Pineapp: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2015
#Babaonechance....

19 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by ki02020(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2015
It is better to start slow and end well

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Symphony007: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Calling buhari a snail is an insult to every snail on earth.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by maverickdude(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2015
owk...what are d achievements of those who ran d government like usain bolt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Trailblazer1(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Holyfield1:
ki02020:
It is better to start slow and end well

Must you justify every buhari action?

I'm sure you belong to the bandwagon that told us during the pre-election that even if you were shown a picture of buhari and Tinubu robbing central bank- you'll still vote them undecided

Who wants to convince a fanatic like you undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Holyfield1(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Must you justify every buhari action?

I'm sure you belong to the bandwagon that told us during the pre-election that even if you were shown a picture of buhari and Tinubu robbing central bank- you'll still vote them undecided

Who wants to convince a fanatic like you undecided
Oh no nooo..!...That's never a fact...Your clueless fisherman drained the treasury yet you won't stop supporting him even when u know fully well that he can never rule naija again neither will his entire generation....Buhari ain't Merlin neither is he Zeddicus zul zorander.....Remember the patient dos eats the fattest bone..so be patient

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Trailblazer1(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Holyfield1:
Oh no nooo..!...That's never a fact...Your clueless fisherman drained the treasury yet you won't stop supporting him even when u know fully well that he can never rule naija again neither will his entire generation....Buhari ain't Merlin neither is he Zeddicus zul zorander.....Remember the patient dos eats the fattest bone..so be patient

I'll be patient for Aki and pawpaw to grow up like Ramsey Noah undecided

Since when did Nigerians become dogs

28 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Katsina Illiterate

22 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2015
So the writer is trying to say it's ok to be somewhat inactive during the first few months of one's tenor? undecided

Meanwhile, I know many people won't read the write up and will interpret the topic wrongly. .. The author in this case isn't trying to call Buhari 'small pace'... so please read and digest before commenting. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by dealslip(f): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:
So Baba never had his strategy all these while? So how did he come up with ridiculous promises when he hasn't don't proper analysis and studies nor have any strategic plan? You see why I always say that Baba is learning on the job? He's just a Trainee President! We'll give him 4years to think and strategise.

aye e ada my brother (it shall be well with you). This people just expect everyone to accept whatever Buhari says and does as the best for the nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Rose2014: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Symphony007:
Calling buhari a snail is an insult to every snail on earth.
In other words, u're saying that a snail is even faster than Buhari shocked

Apologies to all the snails out there for comparing Buhari to them cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by CR77(f): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
The ldiot is busy taking pictures up and down.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by ihatebuhari(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Old snail he is......

This government is bound to fail

God bless Gej forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by tucky200(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
All of the people on here complaining never voted buhari cry
Baba be calm and continue doing ur job slow and steady
We the elite nigerians are solidly behind you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by CR77(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Say it again

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ERODEDEAST:
Katsina Illiterate

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by CrazyScientist: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Baba 1....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Babaonechance, Daura President, dogo yaro, snail,slowpoke, old wine, am feeling for Nigeria, crying for we country. Tears. Baba promise and deny.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by LAfricana(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
baba , shey you don hear. we don't have to wait forever b4 we start seeing the change u promised undecided

May God grant you the will to take decive decison and move Nigeria forward

Time is going, let's shame haters tongue

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari is a silent achiever.
God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by eipreel(f): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
watching... Buhari do quick abeg my one naira coin still dey room o angry waiting for it to be equal to one dollar so i can dust it and use it undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by xmileeasy: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
It's a gradual process
Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by ihatebuhari(f): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a snail
useless snail he is

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by betabridges: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Get your vehicle tracker for 30K call 08033893701, 08060437693 or visit www.betabridges.com

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by barry40: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Slow and steady wins the race

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by ihatebuhari(f): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:
lol

God bless u barcanista

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH by Kimoni: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:

With a nation that nearly went under, you would take your time to fix it. We don't want a rush-rush job. Things got too bad under Jonathan

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Lady Visits Bianca Ojukwu / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / Arewa Youths Back Atiku On Fuel Price Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.