Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Wire Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wire Transfer (2811 Views)

Help On Wire Transfer / How To Receive Money From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wire Transfer by dexed(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
Whats the range of commision charged by gtb for wire transfer to  a bank in USA. A $100 transfer.
Re: Wire Transfer by Dungren(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
GTB charge about $10.50 while the receiving bank might charge as high as $25.
Re: Wire Transfer by stechi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
How can I wire money to a relation in China and would it cost to wire about $300.Moreover does anybody know the current exchange rate to dollars assuming i want to exchange naira for dollar?
Re: Wire Transfer by LateefO(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi Dexed,
How are you doing? I can say GTbank's wire transfer is one of the best I have ever seen (Not Ads) but it's the truth. They charge a sum of N1,000 form your naira account as telex charge, a 1% of the amount you are transferring as commission, another 0.5% as vat charges and that's all. But there is a corresponding back between GTB and where you are sending the money they charge like $21-$25 per transfer. Meaning that on a $100 transfer you might be loosing a total of say $27.

N:B: You can place a order that all charges and commissions should be deducted from your naira account if you don't want the dollars to be tamperd with.

To Your Success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805-2243-778

1 Like

Re: Wire Transfer by LateefO(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi Stechi,
Greetings to you. I must sincerely tell you that I've never done a transfer to china so I can't say precisely what will be deducted but on your $300 a total of $30 would be deducted at least and N1,000 as telex charges by GTbank.

About the conversion rate it is not fixed the one I give you today might by tomorrow become irrelevant so my advice on that is that you can get an instant exchange rate converter at yahoo. It is called yahoo currency converter. Also you can see the papers for updates.

To your success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805 2243 778

(1) (Reply)

Shop In Front Of A 5-Star Hotel: / Popular Oluwole Market In Lagos Demolished Today / Suitable Architectural Edifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.