Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (72476 Views)

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
A man who was officially named 'Uganda's Ugliest Man' Godfrey Baguma, 47, has welcomed his 8th child with his second wife, Kate Namanda,, who he married in 2013. This will be Godfrey and Kate's 6th child together, he has two children with his ex-wife who he divorced after he caught her cheating.

Kate,30, gave birth to a baby girl earlier this week for Godfrey, who has a rare, unknown medical condition. Her first child for him was in 2008. Speaking on how they met, began dating and had children, Godfrey told Uganda's KFM:

‘I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they'd definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later. I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me’.The couple got married in 2013, and now have six children together after their first child was born in 2008.

Speaking of their romance, Kate said, Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue. Godfrey, whose stage name is Ssebabi, now makes most of his money from public appearances, where he sings and performs stand-up comedy.

https://www.informationng.com/2015/06/photo-ugandas-ugliest-man-becomes-a-dad-for-the-8th-time.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO1Ks1wGy54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMDn4UhzD4g

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by kendrick9(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
photoshop

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by 9niceguy(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Na that smiling face worse pass. Meanwhile, I feel like his baby mama is under a spell.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by tayebest(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Moral; Never lose hope, Better days are commig! __________ Congratulation sir! smiley

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Naija women no go fit marry such men, naija babes I dey hail o

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by tociano009(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Adonbilivit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by candycrushsoda: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2015
The wife try oh!!! shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
photoshop
nop .not photoshop...is for real

9 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by kendrick9(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
nop .not photoshop...is for real
na lie... this can't be real... how can someone be this ugly

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by chidekings(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
some are wonderfully made while some are fearfully made.

67 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by adepiero: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
When most guys look down on themselves due to lack of confidence and low self esteem, here is a man who devorced a woman and married another in his condition!

Ha! Nkan be... undecided

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
na lie... this can't be real... how can someone be this ugly
follow the link and watch his music vidoes
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by xynerise: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Looks like he wore a mask. Are you sure that isn't Halloween day? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by kendrick9(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2015
ruggedtimi:
follow the link and watch his music vidoes
Yeah,actually i just googled him,u are right... wow,this one na 8th wonder of d world oh.... also big thumbs up to the lady,she try.
Edit-- lalasticlala,fp.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Oluwa mi ooooo!!!

Nice music video though...

Check out his bodyguardgrin.

4 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Woah!!!
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by misspicy(f): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2015
ok
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by Bonapart(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2015
I smell bastards children cos the wives must surely be playing away match

4 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by LAfricana(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2015
n
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by youngice(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
This man makes the hunch back of Notre-dam look goid

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by babamadiba(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
It should be Ugandas badda man. Olamide is just deceiving himself, see the real Baddoo here!

11 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by ihatebuhari(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
K
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by NOTRIBE: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
huh..this man fine pass many men for osun, ogun, oyo, ekiti and ondo na...this man will marry many wives from these states

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
What is this? Oh ALLAH, help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by gurunlocker: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
if u dey think say u ugly,my brother u get hope

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by DonCortino: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
kendrick9:
photoshop
mumu! so they photoshop videos too?

but this him wife get mind shaaa!

9 Likes

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) by SirShymexx: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol.

Is he rich?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.