Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? (601 Views)

Pic: When You Get A Visa To West Germany / Funny Memes About President Buhari's West Germany Comment / Buhari Goes To West Germany. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by OgaInnocent(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
My friend said the president of West Germany is Ordinary commission. Pls is it true?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
OgaInnocent:
My friend said the president of West Germany is Ordinary commission. Pls is it true?
Oga! Nobody is above mistake. Don't mock your elders undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by podosci(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2015
The love and respect many Nigerians accord to Buhari is unmeasurable, If GEJ had made that statement then all hell would have broken out from abuses to calls for him to resign....I hope Buhari can use this love for him to his advantage and take tough decisions
Re: Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by OgaInnocent(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oga! Nobody is above mistake. Don't mock your elders undecided

My friend wetin come be ur own? Is this section of Nairaland not Meant for JOKES?

If you can't stand d heat, get d hell out of the Kitchen...both you and your West German President.

#no_harm_intended.
#still_in_Jokes_Section#Nairaland
Re: Please Nairalanders, Who Is The President Of West Germany? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2015
OgaInnocent:

My friend wetin come be ur own? Is this section of Nairaland not Meant for JOKES?

If you can't d heat, get d hell out of the Kitchen...both you and your West German President.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Second Semester Examination / A Must Read: 'my Owambe Experience' / Man Meets Worst Nightmare Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.