Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Help On IELTS Remark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On IELTS Remark (4075 Views)

IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / IELTS - Score 7.0 -9.0 On IELTS Academic/general Training / Need Help On Ielts test Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On IELTS Remark by addluv2: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys, I registered for IELTS test back in February and wrote the test in March , the result came out 13 days after and I had 6.5, with the following break down, Reading 5.5, speaking 6.5, writing 6.5 and listening 6.5.
I was not comfortable with the reading scores so I applied for a remark pay the fee and did the needful, and according to what I read on their site, the remark process is suppose to be 6weeks. I have called their contact care line severally but no response I also have sent mail but no replies as well. Please, I need advice on what to do as I really need to submit it as soon as possible. Your contributions and advice will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Help On IELTS Remark by stepo707: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
You should have just done another one.best you can get furter in te reading is 6.0. Well I would advise you go to their office if you in lagos or send tem an email
Re: Help On IELTS Remark by addluv2: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
stepo707:
You should have just done another one.best you can get furter in te reading is 6.0. Well I would advise you go to their office if you in lagos or send tem an email
Thanks for ur response, I have sent emails. But ii want to know if the remark is possible and if any one has done it and have gotten result before.

(1) (Reply)

Which Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Good For A Beginner? / Federal Poly Idah Post Utme 2011/2012 Form Is Out / Is This True...... 2016 Waec Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.