Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars (1033 Views)

Go Paperless! Get Paid Faster!! Invoice NG. / 100% Free Entrepreneurship Training In Port Harcourt. Paid In Full By Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars by Ben1975(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2015
N220 to $1... and things will get worse

Instead of allowing this unfortunate situation our country is facing to damage our lives why not benefit from it.

Engage in online business that will pay you in dollars; remember even the most laziest marketers can generate $100 minimum that's N22,000
$500 = N110,000
$1,000 = N220,000
$4,545 = N1,000,000 (1 million Naira)

Not bad for sitting in front of your pc for less than an hour each day for a month

Get a Payoneer MasterCard

Those with common sense will understand where I am going with this wink

Sincerely

Ben
Re: Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
my dear brother, kindly assist me into an online buzz with your idea I like venturing but has no knowledge as u introduce a payooneer. mastercard
Re: Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars by Fargbaba: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Please can someone enlighten the house how to get the payooneer master card and how to start the online marketing

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, Place Our Banner Ads On Your Blog And Earn 50% Commission! / Affordable Software & Computer That Will Help You Monitor Your Business / Quality Online Promotion For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.