Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Create Instant Football Posts Now And Get Airtime Reward On Sundays - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Create Instant Football Posts Now And Get Airtime Reward On Sundays (328 Views)

Reward Me Here On Earth! Obuh Demands Coaches Be Honored While They Live / Football Posts That Could Change Your Life And Even Give You A Career / Soccer Loving Fans.. Share Instant Football Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Instant Football Posts Now And Get Airtime Reward On Sundays by tankocom: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2015
You can now create an instant post at Tanko Football Community. Make sure you write on football articles and participate in our Trivia Game found on the Portal. Winners will be contacted and rewarded with airtime on Sundays. The portal is opened all through the week. The more your entries, the better the chances.

Visit tanko.com.ng now and get started

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Me? The Qustion Everyone Asks Themselves Now Have Answer... / I Guess You Can Guess / Beijing - China Emerge As The Host Of 2022 Winter Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.