Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets (880 Views)

0000 / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by klevjey: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2015
In this time and age of technology, still seeing some business outlets with little or no technological gadget still makes one wonder if such a person is prepared for real profits.

Video Door Phones have become quite appealing to the growing populace these days. It has become incredibly affordable, and installation cost now in its lowest elb.

Directors of businesses like schools, shopping malls, hotels, bars, etc. have testified to increase in customers since they got video door phones or CCTV cameras installed in their organization.

Video door phone performs the job of a security camera (CCTV) and even more. It transmits sound also. It is very affordable too. It is weather proof.

Imagine a rich man driving by and seeing a two bars, one with a surveillance system (video door phone or/and CCTV), the other with none, which do you think he would drive into? Human beings have been known to patronise places they feel they are secured.

Small businesses are not left out because small businesses need money to expand and this money can only be gotten by increased number of customers. All thanks to video door phone, one could make that happen.

Installing video door phone in schools have been known to greatly increase the prestige of the school, thereby making parents bring their wards to that school. As the director of a school, a video door phone can be installed in the most volatile class in your school like the kindergarten class. From your office, you would be able to watch happenings in that class. As a parent, if you go to two schools to make inquiry, one has a video door phone, the other doesn't, which one will you enroll your ward into?

CCTV isn't left out. Advantage of CCTV is that you can monitor multiple areas from just one screen, whereas video door phone can only monitor just the vicinity in which it is installed.

I have received testimonials from my clients about massive increase in customers, especially in schools, since after I installed the surveillance systems of Video Door Phone and/or CCTV for them.

These are high necessities for businesses and homes. No matter the size of your business, you need at least a video door phone, and watch your business grow. These are the right investments you need for your business and watch it market itself as people will market your business for you. Make yourself better than your equals today.

Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by donglazy(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2015
av been looking forward to this..am interested. how much is it...? its a small bar..i mean my business. send your email.
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by klevjey: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
donglazy:
av been looking forward to this..am interested. how much is it...? its a small bar..i mean my business. send your email.

lemonsurveillance, gmail
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by rapmarshal: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2015
I need it for my studio and home..how reliable is it?
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by quincywilfred: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2015
how much is it? my house isn't dat big. but I want to put it in my gate so I can see the street
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by quincywilfred: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
when can I call
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by klevjey: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
quincywilfred:
when can I call
anytime quincy
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by klevjey: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
quincywilfred:
how much is it? my house isn't dat big. but I want to put it in my gate so I can see the street

no problem with that
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by klevjey: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
rapmarshal:
I need it for my studio and home..how reliable is it?

highly reliable.. even weatherproof
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by donglazy(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
klevjey:

lemonsurveillance, gmail
I will email you let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by babytejiri(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Untapped Technique To Massively Increase Customers To Your Business Outlets by donglazy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Been a while guys 7ABF87EB

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Global Intergold Or Where To Buy Gold To Earn? / thread / Designers Duvets And Bedsheets For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.