Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe (2751 Views)

Nigerian Man's Leg Crushed By A Car In Asia (Photos, Video) / 10 Of The World's Hardest-to-get Visas / Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe by linaluv: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
hello house, please what country can one get thier visa very easily after meeting all thier requirement, i m looking at asia and europe, please suggest for me

Thankyou
Re: Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe by uzhi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Try Belarus, but they only have embassy in abuja and their 78 naira note equals our one naira.
Re: Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe by linaluv: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
@uzhi thankyou for the reply, if i choose to visit belarus for tourism purpose/or travel there as a tourist, how long will it take thier embasy here to grant me visa
Re: Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe by uzhi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Around 5 days or so

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Farm Worker Visa Enquiry / This Is Aguleri, Anambra State / South African Embassy: A Tale Of Torture And Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.