Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night (407 Views)

A Weird Encounter In A Bus / My Weird / Weird Dream. Any Opinions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I went to bed around 11 last night, then I had this dream:

I was chatting with a friend when someone sent me a message, one of those hacked symbols that look like images of stuff. This one was a continuous animation of a tunnel going down, coming out to a sea, whales diving in and out of the sea, then the sea terminating at a beach somewhere. There was a Clash Of Clans style base on the beach with castles and shit. I went up to a particular castle and pulled a lever and suddenly the ground was moving. Sinking.
I looked and saw I was descending into this huge, dark space, the only light being from descending platform I was on. The huge, dark space, I noticed, was the stadium for the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic games. And I was at the place where the tree was.
Suddenly I found myself singing an opera song, complete with floodlights and shit. Sudden Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj were performing and simulating a sexual activity.
Meanwhile I'd gotten to the floor but was still descending.
Suddenly I was in a cave with three other people. I came to know that one of the males was a half-demon, a watered-down descendant. The other male was a half-angel, again a watered down descendant, and the female was a witch or something.
Apparently there was a "disturbance" of some sort coming from the cage: something imprisoned there was trying to free itself.
There was moonlight coming from the ceiling and the angel wanted to use its power to kill the thing. He'd almost completely dragged it out when he was stopped by the lady. The thing, man, had begun stirring, apparently drawing power from the moonlight. I was flitting between the perspectives of each of them, so at any particular point I was either a demon, an angel or a semi-naked witch-lady.
They all got scared and ran away, but not before the lady did something to the newcomer. I think the guy was Satan's brother, or something, because the we he referred to the half-demon (who somehow had the appearance of David Beckham) as "my brother's descendant".
Anyway it happened that the witch lady did a spell on the guy to keep him trapped there. A lust spell/hallucination. He began seeing himself trapped in a sexual act with her/me. This went on seemingly for days until he broke out of it.
Then the half-demon came back. At first I thought he/I was about to free the evil guy. He/I was acting all...sweet and nice and emotional. Then I realised he/I was trying to trap him with feelings of love. (go figure, a demon using love as a weapon).
Next thing I knew they/we were having sex. But not the lusty kind of sex that the witch used. This was more passionate. The evil demon actually believed it and I think he believed he was in love with the half-demon/me. But he still finally managed to break the spell. That was when someone knocked on my door and woke me up.

I'm really confused.
Re: HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmmm! Ds one strong oh. Hope u prayed?
Re: HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night by angieberry(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dude.... Stop getting stoned before you sleep
Or you watch too many fantasy movies and play too much games
smiley

1 Like

Re: HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
You did not have this dream; you cooked it up.

Your threads/topics gave you away.

BTW; at exactly what time did that someone knock on your door & woke u up? grin
Re: HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
This actually happened.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Sabbath / Ramadan Duas / South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.