Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers (1277 Views)

"Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms / (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by petux(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
They might not have experienced sex before, but
they have created a solution for many adults who
practice sex.
A team of teenage inventors have revealed a
condom capable of changing colour when it
comes into contact with STIs.
The prescient prophylactic has a built-in indicator
that alters its colour depending on what infection
it picks up. This was revealed at the TeenTech
Awards in London where it won the health
category.
Called the S.T.EYE, the project was the creation
of Daanyaal Ali, 14, Muaz Nawaz, 13 and Chirag
Shah, 14.
“We created the S.T.EYE as a new way for STI
detection to help the future of the next
generation,” said Daanyaal Ali, 14 from Isaan
Newton Academy in Illford.
“We wanted to make something that make
detecting harmful STIs safer than ever before, so
that people can take immediate action in the
privacy of their own homes without the invasive
procedures at the doctors.
“We’ve made sure we’re able to give peace of
mind to users and make sure people can be even
more responsible than ever before.”
As a prize for winning the health category
Daanyaal, Muaz and Chirag will be invited to a
reception at Buckingham Palace in the autumn.
Cc: Lalasticlala
www..ng/2015/06/23/see-c-ondoms-that-could-detect-stis-invented-by-teenagers/

Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by demmy0325(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
So nice. Enegod... U got urself a product grin
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by donholy28(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oya boys...make we carry go...but how girls go know if d guy get STD... or abi dem get female own
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by dam4wummy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now it's time for extended sex, no fear to test anyone . make me sef go create one wey go detect HIV
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Enegod(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
So nice. Enegod... U got urself a product grin
grin

Time to reload my gun
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Enegod:
grin

Time to reload my gun
hahaha, I swear dis product badt gan... If it doesn't show purple, just remov it and bang her raw..
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Enegod(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha, I swear dis product badt gan... If it doesn't show purple, just remov it and bang her raw..
shocked

No go impregnant multiple women oo grin
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Enegod:
shocked

No go impregnant multiple women oo grin
lmao.. I wana be a father of all nations
Re: See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers by Enegod(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. I wana be a father of all nations
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Russel And Ciara Abstain Fro,m Sex / Chef Banky W In The Kitchen As He Serves Us Food As Good As His Music / Top 5 Celebrity Beards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.