Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mikel Rated The Least Of Chelsea Players Against Juventus Champions League Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Rated The Least Of Chelsea Players Against Juventus Champions League Match (742 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Gareth Bale Defends Disappointing Performance Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Rated The Least Of Chelsea Players Against Juventus Champions League Match by deb(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2009
I've always believed Mikel is an overated player the link below goes to proof
me right. All Chelsea players were rated according to their performance and Mikel Obi
was rated the least of other players along side "Cashly" sorry Ashley Cole - both on 5.5 rating

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2009/02/25/1127316/player-ratings-chelsea-1-0-juventus
Re: Mikel Rated The Least Of Chelsea Players Against Juventus Champions League Match by Jarus(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2009
Haba, I disagree with this rating.

I'm one of the people that believe Mikel is generally overrated, but his performance Vs Juve was not bad.

A lot of Chelsea fans on bigsoccer also disagreed with goal.com on that rating http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=953643&highlight=mikel&page=31
Re: Mikel Rated The Least Of Chelsea Players Against Juventus Champions League Match by deb(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
Everybody to his own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

And Their Woes Continue / Tennis - Miami Masters 2009 / Iniesta Late Show Shatters Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.