Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace (45532 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by amanze15(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Life cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by tociano009(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
Repent
grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by DICKtator: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Which one is Stephanie Linus meets David Beckham?

Isn't Stephanie a star too?

Stop the inferiority mentality

It should be"When stars align"

Or David Beckham meets Stephanie!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
I still see the appeal of excessive makeup angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by maverickdude(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
owk...this lady is beautiful faaaaaa!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by just2simple: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Congrats to Okereke's family. wait, is lik Stephanie is busy xposing her hubby to outside. shocked shocked
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Ayima: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Afternoon everyone, please voting have started, Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section. Just vote like this. I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks. Here is the link http:// www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by MosakuAW(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
Repent

That symbol is called "Space Booking" on nairaland. I will never repent and if i catch you do same, i will flock you grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by patosland: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
good for them.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by CR77(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy very funny cheesy cheesy
MosakuAW:

That symbol is called "Space Booking" on nairaland. I will never repent and if i catch you do same, i will flock you grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by NOTRIBE: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

There is nothing to write about this article than:

Ok, Lovely, Beautiful, .,Cool,Good, Nice pix,whaoo,Diva, Congrats, Nice one, Happy couple e.t.c

Check comments below me if you dont find what i typed above.

yoruba boy jump enter lagoon
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by MosakuAW(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:
yoruba boy jump enter lagoon

undecided Meaning?

What has that got to do with what i typed or the topic above.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by BoldSont(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by kmoneybaba: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Okay... Welcome grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Otunbatrafford: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is that so? . OK continue no problem. God will see us!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Otunbatrafford: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beckham longest time o.

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by TolaniLuv: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice couple! @geneveievennaji stop posting pic on IG we no care! go marry all ur mate Don marry finish! Na selfie she deh take post on IG.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Icekyng: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is biuriful. M gonna b rich n famous someday
lemme be ur husband na ....sorry ur boss I mean :-D
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by pretydiva(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Icekyng:

lemme be ur husband na ....sorry ur boss I mean :-D
grin...funny u
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Certifiedboss: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Stephanie and Linus Idahosa met David Beckham at the Queen of England's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace yesterday.

Stephanie shared the photos

http://https://instagram.com/p/4RPcFsGOUd/

If the Queen should send you an invitation to England then you've lived .... proud of her
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by moremoney1988: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
tongue nice collaboration staphanie ft becham[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by sixtus3606(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

There is nothing to write about this article than:

Ok, Lovely, Beautiful, .,Cool,Good, Nice pix,whaoo,Diva, Congrats, Nice one, Happy couple e.t.c

Check comments below me if you dont find what i typed above.

As per FTC na!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by daveP(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
(whistles like Pascal Amanfo and exclaims) My oh my!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by seunfape(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
the buildin is old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.