Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43219 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by jocelala: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
ak47mann:
good idea sack them they are there to pollute let them go back to their hungry region cocoa is there rotten away bloody parasites cool

U r frustrated
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahaha perfect. Wike send those Yoruba and North back. They all should go back to their state, we don't want them in River state. As for ibos if you voted or supported Buhari pack your bags too. The ones that supported GEJ can stay.
Remove Yoruba and Aboki parasites now.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by jocelala: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

I never said I was Igbo you ediot, I merely said it was your kind that wanted to stop a Wike victory. Its pay back time now, get ready to pack your bags, time for you abok1s to go back home. Just leave us alone and go back to your nama. Fool

U talk like a frustrated pig
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by viczing(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by jocelala: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
PecE2Make:
A non- indigen civil servant has no right to work in a state that is not his state of origin. mind u, civil service is not a bank job, oil company, radio n television station etc where as a citizen of Nigeria is permitted by law to work anywhere in country. illegally installed, legally uninstalled. period.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
Nice move Wike, if u are not comfortable with it, go back to ur state, very soon if u are an oil company in Rivers state if ur staffs are not made up of 90% Rivers people, u better pack and go... full stop.

Very correct. Sack them all, sack them all
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Those who are at the forefront of this are the Igbos. Ironically, they voted for Wike against Dakuku Peterside, they didnt even vote for Buhari either.

Barrister Nyesom Wike, abeg sack all of them. They must all go back to Biafra.

Looks like every sane people everywhere considers these vermins persona non grata. After Buhari trust them to take action-man Wike to ICC like one jobless quack Dr Onoh. Anyway, non-indegenes can rant as much as they like but sons-of-the soil will have their way and prevail.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

Vite vite (french for sharp sharp)
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by mcino: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
martinz1:

I know u are from the west
U don't know much about river state,
Rivers state is a multi tribal state its indigenes are mixed
In rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 12 are igbo 6 are ijaw and 4 are ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------------------ijaw/igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo
Forget the bigoted fool. He doesn't deserve the stress
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by oluomad(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Dont worry very soon na all dis small small touts for street go dey flog una for road.
. Nonsense! Your prayer won't work! Eeediot
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Endangered Non Indigenes Forum in Rivers State, EINFRS

Please take to the roads and streets of Rivers state and protest, whatever you think is happening now. So you can be dealt with, once and for all. Maggots pack and go to your states.

Cry, till blood comes from your eyes to your Daura President, his alamjiris followers can not help you here.

Ahha, whatever happened to your solidarity with biafraudians ?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
PenSniper:

Ahha, whatever happened to your solidarity with biafraudians ?

Akobata fulani you have been noted now piss off.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by gbagyiza: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
I hate Wike. Jez counting on the tribunals to do the needful.

mark my word if wike continue dis way he will nt last as a governor.it has come out clearly that d guy is in a mission of hunting anything associated 2 ameachi.other governors r strategizing 2 deliver,he is busy witch hunting.dis man is nt a gud politician,he is just a trouble maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Even Amaechi publicly declared that he isn't ibo. Wike and amaechi may hate each other but believe u me, if it's time to chase away ibos from claiming their land, they will unite.

And they better unite because ibos have no other ambition than to usurpe other people's land left, right and centre by hook or crook. They should unite against a common enemy.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by BaddieKay(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Btw wasn't this what happened in Abia long ago and our Igbos brothers were chestbeating?

Now it's okay?

That also affected igbos from other states aside Abians
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Vestiges of "abandoned property" non-issue still parading as EINRS.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Pricelezz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike is simply a WITCH-HUNTER.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Ilekeh(f): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
BaddieKay:

That also affected igbos from other states aside Abians

That's what I'm saying. People quickly forgot the past.

Weren't Igbos against the move? Now they're okay with Rivers doing the same simply because they think Yorubas will be at the short end of the stick?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by XXCASH: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndukwejoe:
I am a non-indigene and i reside in rivers state . i don't feel threatened in any way . i doubt this petition.
Thanks bro. I can assure you that will not happen. Wike not sacking non- indigenes
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by patostation(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
A week ago,
I felt so weak,
Then I thought about the wicked
That this is a wicked world
The idea even got me weaker
Turning down the wick of my lamp,
I wondered about NEPA's wickedness
On Wike I contemplated
I realized how wicked Wike is!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by docsholz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Weren't Igbos against the move? Now they're okay with Rivers doing the same simply because they think Yorubas will be at the short end of the stick?
don't mind d fools ,how many yorubas are in the states civil service sef if any at all
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by chrisxxx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
softvio:

ok u mean status right? What abt his personality dat he ridiclued?...don't forget that we all are humans n we tend tu respond tu attacks on our personality fast than ever.. Am writin from elelenwo
An eye for an eye and tooth for tooth leave everybody blind and toothless. Fortunately Buhari has seen all those as politics. It is part of the business of politics. Quote Amaechi and Wike will be in same party before 2019. So let us not kill ourselves over their business.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by BaddieKay(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't really think that will happen..4rm the post u'll notice the people complaining are APC members.They just keep coming up with new stories almost every week
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ShineuEye: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
jocelala:

U talk like a frustrated pig

Your father and mother are frustrated fools.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Ilekeh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
BaddieKay:

I don't really think that will happen..4rm the post u'll notice the people complaining are APC members.They just keep coming up with new stories almost every week

Ok ma'am. I hope it doesn't either.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ENDTIMES: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
You people have states outside Rivers, If you cannot stay in peace with Wike's government, then pack and leave. angry angry angry angry

Bush people who can't see beyond their nose, "indigeneship" has crippled Nigeria, it will soon take out its sight.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
ENDTIMES:

Bush people who can't see beyond their nose, "indigeneship" has crippled Nigeria, it will soon take out its sight.

Why don't you read and understand the story, before you type, grade C rubbish on your keyboard? angry
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
ENDTIMES:

Go back to ur state and stop making noise...
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
LoL... am beginning to sound like a Yoruba man... useless set of ppl, someone wud say or do sth wrong, instead of dem. to condemn d person they wud be shouting go back to ur state... munu ppl.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ENDTIMES: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:

You will sing "go back to your state" till the end of the world but nothing will happen. It will pain you deep into your skin but neither you nor woke can change the situation.

The battle had been lost and won from the day of creation.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Tinablack: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
ak47mann:
good idea sack them they are there to pollute let them go back to their hungry region cocoa is there rotten away bloody parasites cool

You are bitter man whose death is close
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by patostation(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:

Some people like this backward and ancient jew are still claiming state. And after they will send their family members abroad. I have a simple prayer for you guys: Anytime you or your family members step out your state to look for anything or do anything, may they miss road (I don't want to pray for their death). Anytime one of their family member venture abroad in search of greener pasture, may such one end up in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan or Guinea. May they start in "their state" and end in "their state". Amen and Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.